Merchandise

I know it was brought up a few weeks ago, but I’d like to bring up my interest in purchasing merchandise, whether it be pint glasses, shirts, etc to not only support this site financially and as a community but to show support if it is ever thought of as an option. I understand the shirts were being sold years ago but just a curiousity if it is in talks or even thought of still.

Thanks as always.

10 Likes

Last time I talked to @peter he was interested in the idea of merch but had some uncertainty about designs and a store front.

I’m definitely interested in merch! I would love a new shirt (I was one of the lucky few to get one) along with other stuff!

Thanks for starting this topic Prin!

3 Likes

Just FYI, I’ve been looking at using Redbubble to try and have an on demand kind of merch place. They appear to have lots of options. Shirts, stickers, hoodies, mugs, etc. Does anyone have any experience with them? I used teespring to do the last run of shirts, and they were OK. Could have been better. Any other suggestions?

5 Likes

I have ordered merchandise off of Redbubble more frequently than other storefront sites, and found them to be fairly responsive and easy to work with, although I cannot say the same for the backend operations and hosting merchandise.

3 Likes

Have you bought t-shirts from them? Was the quality pretty decent?

3 Likes

I think so. They lasted pretty long too with no holes in the sleeve area which I have always found to be the problem areas with shirts. I have a couple shirts from them that have lasted at least 5+ years so far with no issues and have a shirt on order currently.

4 Likes

I’m going to go ahead and throw this out there and see what happens. I setup a Redbubble store today with a few items in it. I ordered all of them except the hoodie myself to check on the quality. The t-shirts say they won’t get here until July 16th or later, so I won’t have a good answer for you until then. I ordered the mug and a bunch of stickers that will be here much sooner. If you want to check out the quality of the shirts along with me, here is the link to where you can buy them. I set it up so I really don’t make too much money on these things. Let me know what you guys think! I can change the designs too if you all think they suck :slight_smile:

https://www.redbubble.com/shop/ap/50333142

6 Likes

Just put in an order and I am stoked. I seriously cannot wait. Thanks for taking the time as I can understand to a point how busy you are with this site as one area of responsibility and it does not go unnoticed.

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I hope the quality is good. Thank you so much for all of your support. I really appreciate it.

3 Likes

Cool stuff dude. Not sure I can order right now but if I do in the future, are you dispatching to the UK?

2 Likes

Once I get my order, I will be sure to take some photos and attach them to this thread to notify of the quality. I am not worried though but anything to help others.

2 Likes

I just got my sticker and cup and I love both. I have to wash the cup first but I look forward to drinking some tea/ coffee in it soon.

7 Likes

Those look really nice! I can’t wait to get my stickers.

How is the centering of the image on the mug? Mine seemed like it was slightly to the right of where I wanted it to be when I looked at the mug straight on.

2 Likes

The sticker is great. I got the tall mug and the centering looks fine, but the image does look a bit stretched. I don’t know if that is due to the image or the item itself. I still love it though.

2 Likes

I’m bummed because I think my stickers have gotten lost. They’ve been somewhere between Ohio and Indiana for a week now.

3 Likes

I didn’t know that my sticker was in until I went to my mailbox. The tracker still stated and states it is in transit so I don’t know if the tracker is delayed, or just outright broken.

2 Likes

I think the designs look great! Would you consider adding any fitted/“women’s” cut shirts to the mix? (Apologies if this is already an option and I’m just not seeing it!)

2 Likes

I didn’t see anything in the Redbubble merchandise that would be considered a fitted/“women’s” cut shirt. I could be just missing something. If you know of any other Redbubble shirts that are what you’re looking for, just let me know and I’ll figure it out.

3 Likes

It looks like they have fitted crew-neck and v-neck options, either of which would be great IMO.

2 Likes