Merchandise

Out of curiosity have you tried partnering up with a merch company such as SharkRobot or the like. You’ll have much better margins than with a print on demand service.

2 Likes

Replaced my old water bottle today and found a good use for one of my Grouvee stickers.

4 Likes

I’ve got a huge stack of those things! I need to figure out a good way to send some out to people. I like the .hack in the background there.

4 Likes

Thanks! Finally working my way through the games and slowly picking up the books. Trying to play/read/watch in mostly release order.

1 Like

Still have mine, going strong.

3 Likes

That’s some pretty good company to be up there with!

3 Likes

wow i just stumbled across this post and thought it’s cool that i am actually playing YS I as of last night and recognize the sticker on the bottom center there…

Also the Grouvee T, is dope. My get up of choice when I go to my local retrocade! The one I have actually says “GROUVEE” on the back so people can actually tell what it is.

Some more merch would be cool. Here’s a neat sight that lets you create custom skins for video game controllers and consoles. Custom Sony Gaming Skins - Create Your Own Skin | Skinit
GROUVEE

7 Likes

Sorry for the late reply but if there were a grouvee hat or even a mug I would buy it in a heart beat!