What are you listening to right now?

I put this on whenever I’m riding the train home after taking a 10mg edible on a warm September 18th night!

2 Likes

Heck yea

2 Likes

This is a good reminder to not sit too long in front of my computer, but to get up once in a while or at least move my feet more. :hugs:

2 Likes

1 Like

Dang this score is good

2 Likes

Today’s the day

4 Likes
1 Like

Been obsessed with this acoustic version of Never Meant for the past couple of weeks.
Also just a fantastic CBB episode. Mike Hanford is hilarious in it.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I think Im starting to understand why people put Kendrick in the conversation for greatest rapper of all time. His wordplay is phenomenal

2 Likes

Not gonna re-post anything, but I’m really getting into Billie Eilish now, and When The Party’s Over is just an incredible feat of songwriting, arranging, and performing. She and her brother deserve all the hype.

2 Likes

Highspeed Metal Opera:

2 Likes

It’s spooky month so I’m gonna be posting spooky music

3 Likes

Me in the first minute: That’s not spooky and then suddenly … oh.

2 Likes

Although this isn’t a song track, I love the tiny insight into the process that went into creating the music for Kunitsu-Gami. For actual songs from the Kunitsu-Gami, see my earlier post.

2 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

After a handful of rotations, I can confidently say that I quite enjoy the new Jamie XX album In Waves. It’s Club music that doesn’t drone on. It feels like it hits the climax of an idea and smoothly introduces a new idea. It transitions so smoothly that if you start with the opening track Wanna (you should- that song is great), you’ll probably find yourself jamming through the whole record.

1 Like

Loving the soundtrack for this new indie F1 game I started playing.

1 Like

It reminds me of this old favorite

1 Like