What are you listening to right now?

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUM DUM DUM DAHN DAHN DAAAAM DAAAM DAAAM DAAM DEDEDEDEDEDE WAAAAAAOWWW DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DAM DAM DAM DEDE WAAAAAH DEDE DAM DAM DAM DAM DEDE DAM DAM DUN DUN DUN DUN…

2 Likes

That game had a killer OST

2 Likes

Just discovered these guys. They’re called Castle Rat and I bought their album right after hearing this song.

1 Like

I think the dream might be a bad guy or something (I have not kept up with his career), but this whole album is one long banger and the line “police hate us cause they never seen a girl with an ass so fat” will be the last signal sparking in my brain when I die.

There’s also a song on this album where the dream talks about how expensive of a purse you need to buy your girl if she catches you cheating which is really funny even though I don’t think it is supposed to be funny. Great album!

2 Likes

Never heard of em. Rap/hip hop? Might have to check it out

2 Likes

1 Like

Never heard of him, but it sounds 100% not my thing.

2 Likes

These drums… impossible to listen to this and not to start moving. Thank you for posting!

2 Likes

I was just visiting my sister in NYC and she played this for me. I can’t stop listening to it. It’s so catchy.

1 Like

Due to a book challenge thing I’m doing, I recently discovered Mongolian hip hop at large and Young Mo’g in particular.

Young Mo’g - ZURA - YouTube

(Sorry im on mobile Ill fix the formatting once Im on PC)

1 Like
1 Like

That’s a pretty cool setup! Did you notice a huge difference in sound quality compared to the digital versions (mp3) of the tracks?

2 Likes
1 Like

Now I am hungry. :grin:

2 Likes

I’m at a TLC concert and they’re doing No Scrubs and everyone is on their feet.

4 Likes

Waiting on Shaggy to perform

1 Like

Listening to a Steel Drum Band play Motown covers on a beach in Jamaica, little toasty.

2 Likes
5 Likes