What are you listening to right now?

There’s a great music video for this track but it’s pretty NSFW lol

2 Likes

New posthumous SOPHIE music incoming.

2 Likes

i listened to Ultraviolence by Lana Del Rey for the first time last night, and holy shit it’s a fantastic album. i love it so much. holy shit. holy shit.

ive had Florida Kilos, a bonus track off that album, on loop 2day :o3

2 Likes

im getting more into lana del rey as of late, born to die is a really good album.

3 Likes

im listening to dog fashion disco’s rerecording of adultery, which, compared to the original, is kinda mid, but i dig it! some songs translate well into their current style, some songs not so much. smiles!

1 Like
3 Likes

OMG, I never listened to the lyrics of this before. I thought it was a happy song… I feel like the dumbest person alive right now. I also can’t remember much of the series, I only was ever allowed to watch it with my uncle and I guess most of it went over my head because I was too young to understand and found it boring except for the guy in a skirt, he was funny. I never got to watch it later, just wasn’t on my radar.

Thank you Spotify Weekly.

5 Likes

Not happy, per se, but it’s intentionally dumb.

“Director Robert Altman had two stipulations about the song for composer Johnny Mandel: it had to be called “Suicide Is Painless” and it had to be the “stupidest song ever written”.”

2 Likes

my fav song ever :o)

1 Like

dont make me saaaaaad dont make me cryyyyyyyy sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough i dont know whyyyy!!!

2 Likes
2 Likes

The whole YT channel arte concert is worth checking out.

1 Like

In this of this status update I’ll share one of my favorite songs from one of my favorite artists of all time.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I LOVE Oliver Tree. Their second album is one of my repeated favorites in my iTunes. Such good shit.

2 Likes

I’m super obsessed with both that and his first album. Brilliant stuff.

im not listening to anything at the moment (shocker!) but i do have Amber by The Residents stuck in my head… its such a lovely song, and i love The Residents in general :o)

now off i go to play my viddy james.

1 Like

I’ve been listening to the drum & bass subgenre of EDM that I had not known of until recently, as well as revisiting some tracks from earlier periods in my life, and new releases from artists I follow.

A track from each that has really stuck the past week or two:

• Throne by Mazare & Calva Louise

• Through the Glass by Atlas Genius

• Turn Around by Tennyson & Leslie

If you have spotify, this playlist is where I dump almost all the music I listen to, and the most recently added songs are typically what I will listen to. I love stalking profiles and discovering from other’s playlists so I will follow anyone who wants to share their profile

2 Likes

Listened to this while walking through a warm drizzling Chicago and felt melancholy.

3 Likes

You lied, it is a Layplist! Made me laugh my morning coffee all over the keyboard, your fault! :laughing:

My (only) playlist is whatever I stumble upon. I usually listen to it on random and delete whatever doesn’t fit the moment, so it is a constant work in progress. Lately my Spotify Weekly was leading me towards 80s and 90s songs memory lane, so the newer songs are mostly that. I had to realize that my “Favorite songs” isn’t a shareable playlist, so I had to make a seperate one, so all songs have the same date now. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like