What are you listening to right now?

This made me sing along and dance. Thank you! :musical_note::notes:Oh oh oh ooooh!:notes::musical_note:

2 Likes

I disagree.

3 Likes
2 Likes

I loved Black Midi’s Hellfire back when it came out, but lately it’s been growing on me even more… Will probably be in my top 10 whenever the decade ends. Find me another record this decade with a beautiful gorgeous number about running a brothel lol.

2 Likes

Another old friend gone. I really don’t want to go to funerals anymore. He retired in Febuary this year… My advice, live now and don’t think: “When I am retired I will do this and that.” Also: Fuck cancer!

4 Likes

I guess there’s going to be a reissue of Aphex Twin’s classic ambient album SAW2 coming in October, and they just released track 19 or “Stone in Focus”, on streaming services.
This was a track that was omitted from the CD release of SAW2 but was on the vinyl versions. Really lovely

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

Linda Perry is pretty cool, yeah?

3 Likes

Man, sometimes I hate this city…

You wouldn’t believe what they have me doing…

Don’t shoot! I’m a detective! Here’s my badge…

Thick Skin Strikes Again

1 Like

Great song that made me travel back in time in my mind … 1992. Linda Perry is now 59 years old, I am 58.

3 Likes

Didn’t she get married to Darlene to Roseanne?

3 Likes

Yes!! And wrote a bunch of hits for other people. I read a lot of the tension in 4NB disbanding was because she wanted to be more out and vocal about being a lesbian but the rest were kind of in the closet still. Or at least didn’t want it to be a focal point. What could have been!

3 Likes

Currenlty listening to different video game soundtracks. My favorite has to be the original Halo 2 OST and after that the Halo 3 OST.

1 Like

As someone who was between the ages of 13 and 23 during the 1990s and was as angsty as a teen boy can get, I was almost their core audience and I had no idea that they were lesbians until I heard about Linda Perry marrying Darlene. In fact, I only just discovered that the rest of the band were. So yeah, I guess they were not very vocal about it.

3 Likes

Memory road to the times I had still fun in WoW:

2 Likes

this rocket jump + drop it like it’s hot mashup. unironically a banger

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

apologies for the spam, i just listen to a lot of music!

1 Like