What are you listening to right now?

Great video. I also liked the cd and it had some of those 2000s vibes in it.

:tophat:

:troll:

4 Likes
3 Likes

wrong video posted earlier edited the post to show my favorite game menu music

1 Like

So good!

“Soul Makossa” was so popular as a dance song that its style began to be emulated and further developed by American dance musicians - and eventually took on a life of its own. As a result, this is now widely regarded as the first Disco record. Whenever it was dropped on Dance floors in New York it lead to “dance battles.” Blacks, Italians, Latino’s and Whites couldn’t get enough of this groove and strutted their stuff when this monster tune came on.

2 Likes

I listened to this album once or twice around the time it came out last year and enjoyed it. I got the urge to give it another listen tonight and it really hit just right. Just turned the sad boi vibes up to max and loved every second.

2 Likes

New Chromeo

2 Likes

Brother, that song dropped last summer. Where you been? :rofl:

2 Likes

True but all of Adult Contemporary is now streaming. About half way through- I like it!

2 Likes

I was just teasing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It is good :blush:

2 Likes

The Tea Party is easily one of my favourite bands, definitely in the top three. I couldn’t pick a favour song but this is certainly up there.

1 Like

The La Roux feature is great. I hope we get something new from her soon. I loved her first two LPs.

1 Like

Oh man, got to love when CanCon goes global!

1 Like

If anybody is a fan of Kings of Convenience, I just finished watching, Kings of Convenience - The Documentary and would highly recommend it. Just viewing this, took me back 15 years to when I first heard of them.

1 Like

I’m listening to Mickey Mouse Funhouse with my 2 year old. He’s having a good time. Me? Not so much…

3 Likes

Wait until Bluey comes on, then the fun will truly begin.

4 Likes

Hot dog

3 Likes

Bluey got me through some tough days.

The boy likes to freeze me with his “Magic Xylophone”. And stick my fingers in my nose.

3 Likes

Don’t want to hijack the thread further off-topic but will say that it’s one of the best cartoons for younger kids I know these days. I have a decal of the grannies on the back of my car.

3 Likes

I’ve a grannies decal as well! “Nice parking spot, Rita.”

3 Likes