The Last Of Us

This is the discussion/completion topic for The Last Of Us. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

last%20of%20us

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin or moderator will make sure you get your badge!

This badge has no title! Please help us out by giving suggestions! The title can’t be something generic like "Hero’ as it could apply to many games. Make sure it relates to the game somehow, but doesn’t spoil it!

2 Likes

Beat this game while I did like it I think it is overrated.

3 Likes

Great game, especially Left Behind.

2 Likes

Title ideas:

• Endure and Survive

Great quote honestly that is in my opinion the best title. Sums up the game perfectly and ties to the characters.

5 Likes

Posting here for the badge please!

2 Likes

I just earned one or two trophies while playing this game (orz) but the graphics, story, music and atmosphere are breathtaking.
Can’t wait for part 2 :heart:

2 Likes

Great game! Would like a badge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s my favorite game. Beat it 4 times. Would like the badge

2 Likes

Posting to claim for the badge. Really loved this game!

2 Likes

I’ve beat the game. This is my first time, so I just request the badge and that’s it?

2 Likes

You bet! Should be in your profile now.

1 Like

I beat it before I joined grouvee but I only read about this badge thing today, so here I am to claim my badge, please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Beaten! Gimme my badge please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finished this. I would like the badge please.

2 Likes

Finished this game a couple months ago, super awesome and can’t wait for part 2!
As for the title for the badge, maybe something like “No Matter What”

2 Likes

Completed it some time ago! Would like a badge!

I think this is the Naughty Dog’s masterpiece.

2 Likes

Finished this game a few week ago, a true masterpiece. Time to claim badge :=D

3 Likes

Agreed. Sums up the experience perfectly.

2 Likes

I think I beat this game around 2013-2014. I remember really liking it at the time and for a few months afterwards, but overtime I kinda soured on it. Not to say that it’s a bad game by any stretch of the imagination, but I don’t think I’m playing the sequel.

2 Likes

Purchased a PS3 in 2013 primarily for this game. Completed then.

2 Likes