The Last Of Us

I finally got around to playing & beating this a few months ago. Well worth all the praise it’s gotten over the years, IMO. And Ellie rules. Badge pls? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This game broke my heart in all the right ways. I kept trying to guess the ending, to no avail. Can’t wait for Part 2.
How about “Light of the Fireflies” for the title?
Badge please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Badge request.

Have played this one & Left Behind two or three times already… will be attempting survivor mode soon, and looking forward to TLoU2!

2 Likes

Completed it, but wished I hadn’t because the ending totally ruined it for me :frowning:

2 Likes

Completed this game, Loved it from start to finish. Replayed a few times too <3

2 Likes

Badge, please! Excited for the sequel!

2 Likes

Great game… Still waiting for the sequel. How about a badge?

2 Likes

I finished the game, I enjoyed it a lot!
How about “Firefly” for the badge name, or something else including it like “Firefly Fighter” or “Firefly Survivor”

2 Likes

Hi commenting for the badge! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have completed the game. Waiting for the second part! Great game.

2 Likes

Completed it on PS3 and PS4 (with the DLC). This is my absolute favorite single player game!
Sadly I never tried the multiplayer even though I hear it’s surprisingly good.

2 Likes

I own it both on ps3 and ps4 but I never finished the remaster. Only the original. It doesn’t have much replay value for me sadly but I still loved the game and teared up abit.

2 Likes

Finished on PS3 five years ago, including multiplayer for the plat. Remains my favorite game of all time.

2 Likes

Claiming this badge. Possibly the best cinematic story told through games (so far)!

For the title, I think “Survivor” would fit well (not a spoiler since you start out as a survivor).

2 Likes

Claiming the badge.
Someone already said “Firefly” for the name and I think it is fitting.

2 Likes

Completed. Its not bad but heavily overrated.

2 Likes

Beat it! Best game ever (I didn’t like Left Behind)

2 Likes

I beat this game, maybe one day I’ll get around to Last of Us 2.

2 Likes

The Last of Us is good. We enjoyed playing it together (though I do think our experience would have been hampered if we hadn’t turned down/off the gore). But I’ve got to admit: as polished an experience it was, it hasn’t really stuck with me, and I don’t feel compelled to play the second one at all.

Still, I’ll take the badge. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Beat it twice now, badge please :slight_smile:

2 Likes