Super Sonic Way Past Cool Fan Club

No… it’s too late. He cannot be saved anymore! First they get you with the games… then they infect you with the comics… and next thing you know, you’re creating ‘do not steal’ original characters!

3 Likes

'Get down on your knees…

And pray for the lord, boy!’
To be clear, this incredibly mediocre joke is not directed at @georgeypoorgey’s kids. THAT would be weird.

2 Likes

way past cool! Have I introduced you to vehicular manslaughter the hedgehog?
pixilart-drawing

1 Like

The English Language Version of Sega Sonic Cosmo Fighter Has Been Dumped And Released Online

3 Likes

Dang, and I thought that Sonic popcorn machine game (sort of) was the most obscure old Sonic thing I knew about. Pretty cool to see stuff like this getting preserved to some degree, and funny to see such early interpretations of the character. (Sonic sounded like Buzz Lightyear in those clips, lol.)

3 Likes

OMG, folks! Was raking up our lawn to lay grass seed and found a Chaos Emerald!

3 Likes

My son’s new favorite food is chili dogs. I can’t get him to try any new foods hardly, but Sonic sure can!

4 Likes

Frontiers is getting it’s first free update this week :smile:

5 Likes

Honestly, the jukebox mode sounds like the best addition they could release. I really dig the cyber level songs, so it’d be nice to listen to them in the overworld from time to time.

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to playing around with photo mode myself.

4 Likes

Looks like we’ll be getting Sonic Origins Plus. Hopefully the issues will be fixed, but all th extra content will make it a must-buy for me!

3 Likes

Sweet, it’s the physical copy I was waiting for. Nice to see it comes with additional content too.

5 Likes

Some screenshots. I’ll def be getting the physical edition, too. So glad they are doing one. Totally gonna be a pre-order for me!

3 Likes

Just pre-ordered now!

3 Likes

Just did mine, too. Went for the Switch version as having a (official) portable version of these games would be amazing!

Will be interesting to see if the issues fans and devs said are in the original are sorted out.

3 Likes

Same. I bought a digital copy for PS5 knowing I’d order the physical copy for Switch.

3 Likes

I probably won’t get a copy for the X-box as I already have the pre-Origins releases of the Mega Drive games (plus a does other copies across different systems), but it’ll be great to be able to take them on trips now.

1 Like

Latest volume of the trade series is out for those interested.:smile:

3 Likes

Oooh, I forgot that came out a couple weeks ago. My son and I are pretty much caught up now! I’ve got to get that ordered.

2 Likes

Hey, just wondering, as someone who was going to read the classic sonic idw specials, are the ‘modern’ ones like that? By which I mean, are they as full of cheesy one liners as some of the… let’s say… ‘less well regarded’ games are?

1 Like