Super Mario Bros

played through this a few times

2 Likes

Ah, definitely a classic. Lost count of how many quick runs I did of this game. Never gets old!

2 Likes

Several years later and still have not beaten this! I will not give up!

2 Likes

Just beat the game over Christmas for the first time after 20 years of playing! Kirais's Review of Super Mario Bros. | Grouvee

4 Likes

Hey Jess:

I just finished this great game.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Here to claim a badge for this game. It’s almost 20 years ago I first beat it, and have, like several others in this thread, done so too many times to count since.

2 Likes

Beat this one as a kid, after many many tries. A classic gem. May I please have this badge?

2 Likes

It’s difficult to even talk about the original Super Mario Bros. at this point because it’s so iconic, everything to say has been said already :joy: I guess the fact that people are still having a blast playing this game now as seen by the recent release of Super Mario Bros. 35 really says it all. I’d love a badge!!

3 Likes

Have beaten this one many times, and made sure it was the first game I added to Grouvee. A classic

Did you notice that sometimes in 8-3, you can kick a shells into the Hammer Bros., but sometimes it will pass right through them. Also, Hammer Bros. will walk towards you after a little while

I don’t know about Badges yet

3 Likes

Have I beaten this game? I think I’ve beaten this game. I’m pretty sure I’ve beaten this game. I’ve certainly played it a lot. I’ve certainly been to 8-4 a lot. There was definitely a long time, well into my recent adulthood, where I had not beaten this game. But I’m pretty sure that, two years ago, I stuck with it until I had beaten it.

I’m pretty sure. Yeah. I think. Yeah. Badge me.

2 Likes

Does beating the GBC port count?

3 Likes

Yes I’ve beaten this one, once or twice in my day :slight_smile: Though I’ve mainly played it at home on SNES, I fondly remember sinking a few handfuls of quarters as a kid into an arcade machine at a campground that had this with excitebike built into the opposite side.

I would appreciate the badge, please.

2 Likes

Apologies for the amount of necroing I’m about to do… Badge please?

2 Likes

finished it last year without warps :slight_smile:

3 Likes

One of the first games I had when I was little, and of course I worked hard through the summer to complete it. Sooo… Now I want my mushroom badge!

3 Likes

Give me a badge bartender!

3 Likes

I have beaten this, albeit not on the original hardware.

2 Likes

I’d like a badge, please! <3

2 Likes

Finished in its GBA port.
Someday I want to finish it without shortcuts.

3 Likes

Finished this games many, many times, since I played it old school on an NES when I was a kid.

2 Likes