Super Mario Bros

I play this game pretty regularly and would love that wonderful badge. I finished it recently with the game totally glitched out using warps and recorded it to post online. You can find The Adventures of Stackhead Iario here.

4 Likes

Hmm, I have completed this game once (or twice maybe) without the warps. I bet most people found the warps, I kinda wonder what % haven’t used them at least once. (technically it’s a spoiler but it’s not really much of a secret, and kind of easy to find IMO…) Yea the game kinda feels like TWO badges would be appropriate if we wanted to mess with it for some reason :smiley:

100% Agree. and that sounds perfect as is, Definitely sounds better than ‘Fell in the hole but got up again’ and more appropriate than ‘Pipe Cleaner of the eight worlds.’

Everyone should get this off their backlog to (if for nothing else) release the secret shame and guilt that surely must come with never finishing it haha

2 Likes

New Year’s resolution is to beat this game with zero outside help. No spoilers please! I am at an impasse at 7-4. Someday I will get past it. Never had the opportunity until now to really play this awesome classic. Was stuck with an Intellivision system growing up.

2 Likes

I have beaten this game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finished this numerous times

2 Likes

At 8-3! I have used warps, and I have done it without warps…

1 Like

I don’t even remember how many times I beat this game. Always used pipes or the 1-up trick though.

1 Like

Finished! A long time ago…

2 Likes

Completed many times as a kid :grinning:

2 Likes

beat it lately, claim badge!

2 Likes

Ahh… the very first game (bundled with Duck Hunt) to have graced the backlog in my own, young obliviousness. Back when I beat it a number of times, I always waited for some sort of aftermath in the ending scene but we’re talking about an NES game here.

2 Likes

So, I’ve only properly beat this one before with the help of save states, so i’m not sure if that counts? But if it does, then I would love the badge.

2 Likes

My badge, please. :heart:

2 Likes

Who hasn’t beaten the original SMB?! Badge. Please.

3 Likes

I definitely have beaten this game many times.

2 Likes

Hello. I have beaten this game several times. I think I deserve a badge eheh

2 Likes

I played this a lot as a kid. But I just recently completed the game when the NES Classic Mini was released! It felt very good to finally beat this classic game.

4 Likes

I think this was the first game I’ve ever completed as a kid and it introduced me to many other fun titles in the series.

2 Likes

Not my favorite Mario game but an all time classic, can I get that badge please?

2 Likes

Ooohhh, I didn’t know we had this post. Badge please!
I have fond memories playing this with my family as a kid :blush:

3 Likes