Ocarina of Time

This is the discussion/completion topic for Ocarina of Time. Please keep any spoilers blurred! This badge was created by @StefyG!

https://discuss.grouvee.com/uploads/default/original/2X/8/809f024b1a85acea74d68ba1656c60e5b3d5729a.png

Title: Hey Listen!

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

5 Likes

I’m claiming this badge!! But I need @bmo or @Jess to like this for me since I can’t like my own post :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m going to have to ask you to return the favour :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Badge please. You have no idea how happy I am to somehow contribute to this site. Thank you to @peter, @bmo and @Jess for creating and supporting this amazing website and community.

4 Likes

seeing this badge has literally made me happier than anything else probably could today! :smiley:

i’ll trade you 120 gold skulltulla carapaces for it. oh wait i only have 100. can i still haz badge please???

3 Likes

Great badge! I am here to claim it as well!

3 Likes

Totally claiming. I only beat it a few years ago.

3 Likes

I don’t know how often I completed this game, because I love it so much ** I’m so happy that there is a badge to claim :smiley: *claim ^^

3 Likes

Hey, anytime. I finished my last exam today so I can make badges again. Any requests?

1 Like

Badge, please!
Someday, I’ll get around to 100%-ing Master Quest… Someday

3 Likes

Finished! Badge, please? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love this game to bits. It was perfectly executed with the action, RPG and puzzle elements combined. Played it earlier on the console but used the emulator to finish the whole masterpiece.

3 Likes

Yep, i’m here to claim the badge

3 Likes

I completed OoT for the N64 and the remake on the 3DS. One of the best games ever made, a true classic. Can I please get a badge so that I may feel good about myself :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Can I have a badge? Beat the 3DS remake and the original multiple times.

3 Likes

Is it cliché to say this is my favorite video game of all “time”? One of the few I’ve played on both the N64 and the 3DS. Zelda is the reason I play video games period. Could I have a badge? :yum:

3 Likes

Badge, please! Such an amazing classic of a game. I only wish I actually knew when I finished it! It’s a little thing that bothers me on my shelf. I’ve been hoping it will be on the Switch soon for replay.

3 Likes

Cool, I would like a badge please! I have beaten this game so many times, discovered every secret, found every item, then used the glitch to get more than 100 Skulltulas.

If you are looking to replay the game, I made up my own challenge that made it fun and interesting. I called it the 3-heart challenge. Don’t pick up any heart containers after each boss and beat the game with only 3 hearts. Anyone else have any fun challenge ideas for OoT?

3 Likes

Completed this game on N64 and DS! (Definitely prefer the DS version)

3 Likes

I’ve completed this game many times - a favourite I return to almost yearly.

3 Likes