Ocarina of Time

Definitely the game that represents my childhood. Completed this many times since then :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This is 1 of only 3 Zelda games that I’ve ever completed (others being Link to the Past and Link’s Awakening…because I was in high school and had spare time). I think LTTP is still my favorite but that could be the nostalgia talking.

3 Likes

One of the first games I ever played or completed, I’d love the badge :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just beat the Master quest on 3ds this morning. Beat oot3d in 2016. Love this game and Majora’s mask so much!

3 Likes

Ooh, I should get this badge too. I still haven’t playing OoT on the 3DS, but I’ve beaten it so many times on the original N64

3 Likes

Hello:

I have completed Ocarina of Time. Please provide me with the badge.

4 Likes

Uh, didn’t know there was a badge for this game. I completed it, well, long ago.

3 Likes

I’m claiming this badge! I was only going to do this for games where I’ve taken all trophies, but hey this classic came before all that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Badge pls!! I’ve played it like 15 times by now, it never loses its replay value imo it’s probably my favourite game of all time :smiley:

3 Likes

Completed, even got all the gold skulltulas.

4 Likes

This game made me wish for a game-world that changes according to the events that occurs within it. Still enjoyed it though. I’ll give Master Quest a try some time, but Majora’s Mask is next in line. Here to claim badge!

3 Likes

Are you even a gamer if you haven’t played Ocarina of Time?!? :joy: I joke, but seriously this is a classic for a reason. It’s always brought up in conversations about the greatest game of all time, and while I personally wouldn’t go that far, this is deserving of all the praise and is truly an excellent game, particularly for the time. A badge would be great :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Badge please :blush:

2 Likes

As I said in an earlier post, I’m not that much of an OOT fan. That said, I bought an N64 to play it, having been a huge Zelda fan before and sense. It’s definitely a good game, and an important game, though it’s a bit awkwardly placed. Thinking about it a bit more now, it’s probably not actually any more janky in context of 3D gaming than the original game was in the context of 2D adventures. I love the more esoteric entries, like Majora’s Mask and Link’s Awakening; but I still don’t feel like we’ve had a 3D equivalent to Link to the Past: a game that just feels right in every respect.

BotW was great; but it’s more like its own thing than the perfection of a formula.

I’d still like a badge, though. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just re-played this one for my records! [3DS version]

What an adventure! This one has it all. I appreciate the Zelda 2 references [Iron Knuckle, Volvagia, Princess Zelda]

2 Likes

I first beat this game 17 years ago, back in 2004, so yes, I’d like to request that badge.

2 Likes

Played this game TONS over the years just because it was so fun to explore Hyrule. I’ve beaten it a few times over the years, including the master quest just last year finally.

I would appreciate the badge, please.

2 Likes

Finished it on Switch this time! What a tale. Zelda was in it

Switch [N64 online] doesn’t seem to be listed under platforms yet

2 Likes

I added the Switch as a platform.

2 Likes

Woo boy! Beat this game dozens of times! Best Christmas ever.

4 Likes