New grouvee member, looking for new buddies on here!

I signed up 3 years ago on grouvee but I just started using it. I’m looking for new friends on here that play any genre of games because I’m into mostly everything!

13 Likes

Welcome :slight_smile: You’ll find that people are very friendly on Grouvee and always up to discuss anything game related. It’s a great community.

3 Likes

As @bmo said, welcome. I can second the notion that this community is not only welcoming but knowledgable and helpful.

2 Likes

Awesome! I mostly play single-player games and it’d be nice discussing them with others who played em, and this feels like a good place/community to do so

4 Likes

Welcome!

Grouvee is great. There’s a strong community forged on respect, openness, kindness, and an overall positive vibe.

I love Grouvee it’s an awesome community, people are very friendly. I’ve made several friends here.

3 Likes

Welcome. Yes, this place is friendly :slight_smile: Enjoy!

1 Like

What single player games do you find yourself gravitating towards? I find myself playing them mostly as well, as I cannot get into MMO’s and local multiplayer is hard to find nowadays.

2 Likes

I usually get gravitated to anything with a good story, regardless of whether it’s adventure/horror/sci-fi/action. I actually got into the Silent Hill series and I’ve already finished Silent Hill 1&2 and planning on finishing the entire franchise this summer.

I also really enjoy choices games as well. What I really really gravitate towards though, are games like Firewatch, just by looking at the pictures of games like it, I immediately put it on my wishlist and play it eventually, and most of them turn out to be really good games.

3 Likes

Great series to get into! I have many games I’m still meaning to play in it.

I see this game brought up a lot, but I’ve managed to get by without really knowing much of anything about it. It’s on sale for Switch right now, so maybe I’ll pick it up and give it a go, see what happens.

2 Likes

I found the first three Silent Hill games to be exquisite and I own the 4th on PS2 and while I intend to finish it eventually, it just hasn’t grabbed me the same way the others have, with me making it about half way through the game before it seems almost like a chore with the novelty of the change in game play mechanics from its predecessors not being as novel anymore.

In regards to Firewatch, I enjoyed my time with it, but it is very reminiscent of a walking simulator with very little to do unfortunately. I played it a few years ago and while it looks great and the story is somewhat interesting and intriguing, overall, I just felt that it was another game to play and came away with nothing special regarding it, and looking back, I don’t plan on returning to it again as once you are done with it, there is little incentive or reason to jump back in, which there doesn’t always have to be, but I feel one mark of a truly great game to you, is one that even though you know all of the story beats and what is going to happen, you want to experience it again and I didn’t feel that at all and I have completed Final Fantasy XV completely twice, and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess about 4 times on various consoles so I am not averse to replaying single player games multiple times.

I would say wait for it to go on sale if you can for sure.

2 Likes

Welcome to Grouvee pal.

2 Likes

Welcome mate. This community is brilliant! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like, I’m also on Twitter and, if you’re on Xbox, my user GentlemanGamer0

1 Like