Mass Effect

Oh okay I see, thank you for the replies @bmo and @peter! I guess I’ll go claim some other badges then! :joy:

2 Likes

Played this as good female Shepard. Recently started a second playthrough as bad ass male Shepard xP
At first I thought"what a boring story" but the game really got me towards the end :heart:

2 Likes

Completed this multiple times. I would like the badge please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve also completed this game several times and would like the badge, thanks :smile:

2 Likes

Completed many years ago, when I was still so young :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Call me a heretic, but…I’ll take the Mako over the Hammerhead any day. At least the Mako didn’t blow up when an occupant sneezed. :stuck_out_tongue: Badge please!

2 Likes

Finished! Last summer.

2 Likes

Beat the first game with female Shephard years ago. I probably wasn’t as hyped as many other players but it was a fun experience nevertheless.

2 Likes

Shepard was awesome. Finished all three of 'em but the second one is a legend. Badge, please.

2 Likes

Definitely the best one in the series still, and I reckon it holds up fine. Played many many many times through, badge please!

2 Likes

Can i have the badges for Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3? Thanks!

EDIT: I take it only admins can grant badges? I can only revoke mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I just granted you one for Mass Effect. Can you comment in the ME2 and ME3 board for me, and I can then give you those two. Granting the badges requires an admin to favourite/heart a comment made by the person requesting the badge on the corresponding board. Also, admins can’t favourite their own, only other users and admins. If you post on ME2 and ME3 one of us will favourite the comment.

1 Like

Will do. Thanks for the explanation. :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of the rare games I’ve been able to sit at a desk long enough to finish. I usually do couch gaming, but made an exception for this. Badge, please!

2 Likes

One of my favorite :heartpulse: RPGs of all time, finished all 3 Mass Effects and I didn’t mind the ending of ME3, I’ve been wanting to do my 4th play through of the series.

2 Likes

Oh hey, I played this one in 2016, too. Absolutely loved it. Can I have a badge?

2 Likes

I’ve completed this game!

2 Likes

Ah, the beginning of the trilogy. I had finished 3 before starting to play from the start and oh boy, the gameplay changes were… out there.

2 Likes

Hey:

I completed this game in 2013 and absolutely loved it. Some may have some words regarding the barren landscapes of the various planets but I found them to be peaceful.

Thanks again.

~ Prin.

2 Likes

Recently got into the Mass Effect series. Currently at Mass Effect 2. Also finished the first one.

2 Likes