Mass Effect

A bit clunky, but its got lots of character and spirit, lots to love about this one. May I please have the badge?

2 Likes

Requesting the badges for the trilogy and Andromeda.

2 Likes

Do you mind posting in the ME2 and ME3 threads? The way the badge works is that when an admin likes your post in a badge thread, you receive the badge. So I have given you one for this thread. If you pop a message into those other two threads I can grant you badges for the other two games in the trilogy.

1 Like

Ah, I see. I’ll go ahead and do that. Although I don’t seem to have received the badge for this game (or the others you liked for me).

1 Like

There might be a slight delay. I’ll check to see if that’s still the case in a little bit. Have you asked for badges in past other than the ones you just requested?

1 Like

Not other than the ones you liked a few hours ago.

2 Likes

Looks like the system awarded them. Likely just on a delay.

2 Likes

Beat it! It was cool. Can I get it?

2 Likes

I tried to play Mass Effect pretty early; but I didn’t understand the concept of an action shooter/RPG at the time. I had played KOTOR, but Mass Effect was enough like a shooter that it flipped my thinking into a different mode, and made me think of it as a bad shooter rather than an interesting RPG.

My brother-in-law got us the trilogy collection on PS3 years later. I had learned a fair bit more about the series since my first attempt. Andi and I sat down to play it together, pretty much straight through, and it was great. I probably agree with the common sentiment that ME2 is the better game; but there’s still something classic about ME1, particularly the citadel.

These days we’re playing through Heaven’s Gate, which feels to me like the citadel-only spinoff of ME1 that I’ve heard so many pine for.

Badge, please. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I beat the first one but haven’t play another two yet. Badge please :pray:

2 Likes

Played this one 3 times at least, more than the rest of the series. Still remember it the best as well. I played them back to back when 3 came out and burnt myself out so bad I barely remember the other two. I should really revisit them. Anyway, may I please get my spectre certificate badge? Thanks!

2 Likes

Love this game I beated it on the 360 originally and can remember I was so hyped for this game!. I loved the rpg aspects before the series became a third-person shooter franchise. My favorite charater was the asari character. Though I did like the improved graphics when I played the game on pc. Overall I hope that I met the requirments for this badge!

1 Like

I’ll grab this one for sure

2 Likes