Mass Effect 2

Can I have the badge, please? One of my all-time favorite games!

2 Likes

Finished! Badge plz?

2 Likes

Shepard was awesome. Finished all three of 'em but this one is a legend. Badge, please.

2 Likes

Think this might have actually been my least favourite of the original trilogy, but that didn’t stop multiple playthroughs. Badge please!

2 Likes

Badge please. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Beat this one on PC; then I beat it again on PS3 so I could carry the data forward to PS3 ME3. Sadly, my PC playthrough had a lot better outcome in the final mission.

I’m RxBrad, and this was my favorite Mass Effect game.

Badge, please!

1 Like

Quoting myself…

1 Like

Hi, I played ME2 directly after I finished the first game. I liked it. Can I have a badge?

1 Like

I’ve completed this one. It’s definitely my favorite in the series.

1 Like

My favorite game in the trilogy, this never gets old! Especially love the DLCs.

1 Like

Hello:

I completed this when I played it through the Trilogy collection on PS3 way back in 2013.

Thanks.

~ Prin

1 Like

Such an improvement and advancement on the first Mass Effect, I loved my time with this game. I hope to pick up Mass Effect 3 sometime. May I please have the badge?

1 Like

Definitely the best of the trilogy. Requesting the badge.

1 Like

Hi, I’m new to Grouvee! I played and finished Mass Effect 2 years ago back on the Xbox 360. I didn’t quite see what everybody loves about this game and series but it was an engaging experience nonetheless with strong sci-fi elements to hook fans of the genre. I’d love a badge please!

1 Like

Mass Effect 2 is really good. Andi and I played it as part of our straight-through trilogy vision quest. We had just about the perfect experience with the final mission, and the experience has stuck with me through playing through many other games–never again will I simply assume that a game is following game logic. :slight_smile:

Badge, please.

2 Likes

I argue with myself fairly often if I like the first game or 2 better. They’re both pretty great.ay I have a badge

2 Likes

best mass effect game ever made. definitely would like to badge

2 Likes

I was an evil guy on renegade. I remember siding with the Illusive man but had to go to college and did not beat 3 until years later. Though I loved mass effect 2 and was very upset with losing my save and not being able to use it when I played 3! So I believe I have met the requirments for this badge!

1 Like

Let me grab this one

2 Likes

love your profile pic!