Mass Effect

I started on Mass Effect 2, in the days when you couldn’t get the original on PS. By the time this got released Shepard, Garrus, Tali and Liara were already old friends!! In that way the anticipation to play this was like going to see the Star Wars Prequels, excepting that ME1 was actually a good experience and only made me love the series more… (even with all the driving…).

2 Likes

Are you ragging on the Mako? :wink:

It really is a fantastic game.

1 Like

Got every achievement for this, can’t wait for Mako 2.0 :smiley:

3 Likes

I’m here because of Dragon Age. Bioware is really good at making such immersive games.

2 Likes

I’ve completed the game last year. I wasn’t expecting to get so immersed in this universe.

3 Likes

It’s the best! Did you play the Citadel DLC? The character interactions and dynamic in that DLC creates some of the best parts of any of the three games. You can feel the camaraderie and love in the group.

1 Like

Of course, i played the entire trilogy and all the dlc’s. The interaction between the characters was amazing. I was checking after every mission to see what my squadmates had to say. Anyway, I’m waiting for that badge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think as soon as one of the admins pops on you’ll have it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whoops! I actually thought I had marked @bmo as a mod already so I thought you got the badge already. You have it now!

2 Likes

I’ve completed ME 1 & 2 and loved them both. Can’t wait to play ME 3 at some point. Am I still able to obtain a badge?

2 Likes

Of course you can! Everyone needs to have a badge made by @Jess.

1 Like

Beat this a while back. Such a good series!

3 Likes

My fav series, beat all 3 and can’t flippin wait for Andromeda

3 Likes

Beat it,
My younger brother bought Collector’s Edition for all his savings :smiley:

2 Likes

I completed Mass Effect 6 times. Once with each Class. Total of 160 hours. Could I get the badge please?

2 Likes

I remember I played it a couple years after release and it wasn’t that easy to get into. But once I was, I loved it so much.

2 Likes

I finished Mass Effect 1. Probably the only game that I forced myself to live with every decision I made regardless of the outcome.

RIP Wrex. RIP Ashley.

2 Likes

I finished all 3 Mass Effect games, but what are these badges for??

2 Likes

These are backlog completion badges. It’s something fun offered by Grouvee. If you complete a game and post in the backlog attack forum post specific to the game you are granted a badge. For example I just gave you the Mass Effect badge. If you post in The ME2 and ME3 sections of the backlog attack you can claim those badges also.

2 Likes

They show up on your profile page on the main Grouvee site as well. (Steele_Wool's Badges on Grouvee)

@Jess hand drew a bunch of these badges as an incentive for people to finish different games on their backlog. I think they’re pretty cool :slight_smile:

3 Likes