Mass Effect

Definitely the best one in the series still, and I reckon it holds up fine. Played many many many times through, badge please!

2 Likes

Can i have the badges for Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3? Thanks!

EDIT: I take it only admins can grant badges? I can only revoke mine. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I just granted you one for Mass Effect. Can you comment in the ME2 and ME3 board for me, and I can then give you those two. Granting the badges requires an admin to favourite/heart a comment made by the person requesting the badge on the corresponding board. Also, admins can’t favourite their own, only other users and admins. If you post on ME2 and ME3 one of us will favourite the comment.

1 Like

Will do. Thanks for the explanation. :slight_smile:

1 Like

One of the rare games I’ve been able to sit at a desk long enough to finish. I usually do couch gaming, but made an exception for this. Badge, please!

2 Likes

One of my favorite :heartpulse: RPGs of all time, finished all 3 Mass Effects and I didn’t mind the ending of ME3, I’ve been wanting to do my 4th play through of the series.

2 Likes

Oh hey, I played this one in 2016, too. Absolutely loved it. Can I have a badge?

2 Likes

I’ve completed this game!

2 Likes

Ah, the beginning of the trilogy. I had finished 3 before starting to play from the start and oh boy, the gameplay changes were… out there.

2 Likes

Hey:

I completed this game in 2013 and absolutely loved it. Some may have some words regarding the barren landscapes of the various planets but I found them to be peaceful.

Thanks again.

~ Prin.

2 Likes

Recently got into the Mass Effect series. Currently at Mass Effect 2. Also finished the first one.

2 Likes

A bit clunky, but its got lots of character and spirit, lots to love about this one. May I please have the badge?

2 Likes

Requesting the badges for the trilogy and Andromeda.

2 Likes

Do you mind posting in the ME2 and ME3 threads? The way the badge works is that when an admin likes your post in a badge thread, you receive the badge. So I have given you one for this thread. If you pop a message into those other two threads I can grant you badges for the other two games in the trilogy.

1 Like

Ah, I see. I’ll go ahead and do that. Although I don’t seem to have received the badge for this game (or the others you liked for me).

1 Like

There might be a slight delay. I’ll check to see if that’s still the case in a little bit. Have you asked for badges in past other than the ones you just requested?

1 Like

Not other than the ones you liked a few hours ago.

2 Likes

Looks like the system awarded them. Likely just on a delay.

2 Likes

Beat it! It was cool. Can I get it?

2 Likes

I tried to play Mass Effect pretty early; but I didn’t understand the concept of an action shooter/RPG at the time. I had played KOTOR, but Mass Effect was enough like a shooter that it flipped my thinking into a different mode, and made me think of it as a bad shooter rather than an interesting RPG.

My brother-in-law got us the trilogy collection on PS3 years later. I had learned a fair bit more about the series since my first attempt. Andi and I sat down to play it together, pretty much straight through, and it was great. I probably agree with the common sentiment that ME2 is the better game; but there’s still something classic about ME1, particularly the citadel.

These days we’re playing through Heaven’s Gate, which feels to me like the citadel-only spinoff of ME1 that I’ve heard so many pine for.

Badge, please. :slight_smile:

2 Likes