Mass Effect 2

I have beaten this game too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Did anyone else have some serious feels when they hit the Normandy? My ship!!!
beat it, loved it

3 Likes

You bet I did! Although the first and third games are my favourite that didn’t stop the second game from being one massive set of feels after another.

1 Like

I beat it.
I had heart attack watching my ship burning O.O

3 Likes

I completed Mass Effect 2 6 times. Once with each Class. Total of 267 hours. Could I get the badge please?

2 Likes

The best Mass Effect ever. I love you, Garrus.

2 Likes

I Finished Mass Effect 2. Imported my ME1 save and forced myself to live with the consequences of all my actions, just as in ME1. It was gut wrenching, but I loved it.

RIP Tali. I’m so sorry. RIP Miranda

2 Likes

Completed! Super great game, stressed me out, but it was amazing!

2 Likes

I had so much fun playing this game :slight_smile: meeting all the old pals again gave me feels :heart:

2 Likes

Completed this more than once. I would like the badge please.

2 Likes

Love this game, and especially Garrus. Would also like the badge! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Completed the game a long time ago. Would like the badge please.

2 Likes

Can I have the badge, please? One of my all-time favorite games!

2 Likes

Finished! Badge plz?

2 Likes

Shepard was awesome. Finished all three of 'em but this one is a legend. Badge, please.

2 Likes

Think this might have actually been my least favourite of the original trilogy, but that didn’t stop multiple playthroughs. Badge please!

2 Likes

Badge please. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Beat this one on PC; then I beat it again on PS3 so I could carry the data forward to PS3 ME3. Sadly, my PC playthrough had a lot better outcome in the final mission.

I’m RxBrad, and this was my favorite Mass Effect game.

Badge, please!

1 Like

Quoting myself…

1 Like

Hi, I played ME2 directly after I finished the first game. I liked it. Can I have a badge?

1 Like