Limbo

This is the discussion/completion topic for Limbo. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

limbo

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin or moderator will make sure you get your badge!

This badge has no title! Please help us out by giving suggestions! The title can’t be something generic like "Hero’ as it could apply to many games. Make sure it relates to the game somehow, but doesn’t spoil it!

3 Likes

I finished this beauty!

3 Likes

Cool game, have finished it!

3 Likes

I beat this game in one sitting. I haven’t gotten around to Inside yet, but I’m pretty excited for it.

3 Likes

Inside is great. I’m sure you’ll love it.

2 Likes

I’ll take this one too, please.

3 Likes

Beat it. Worms were so disturbing :fearful:

3 Likes

Beat this game as well.

3 Likes

Completed this awesome game

3 Likes

Completed this game. o/

The mine cart section was incredibly frustrating. Don’t think I’ll ever go back to get the rest of the achievements.

3 Likes

Badge please. Why didn’t this game have a better story? It was set up perfectly. There are so many ideas there it’s a shame that none of them are used. I read theories online and it’s all speculation that I grasped myself when first playing. Anybody here frustrated like I am? The game had potential to tell something moving or thought provoking, something like Over the Garden Wall. The atmostpshere and art definetly set a tone and mood, but it isn’t enough in my opinion. Anyone here get something out of it that online theories haven’t covered? I’m in a bad mood because this game and it’s vague story. I wish it didn’t bother me so much.

2 Likes

name suggestions:

• Beneath the Treehouse

• Purgatorio

• Death and Shadows

• Family Reunion

• Free of Phobia

• Inky Woods

• Good Brother

2 Likes

finished this awhile ago. very nice concept and atmosphere :heart:

2 Likes

My picks would be Family Reunion or Good Brother.

Maybe “Trial and Death”? It’s what the devs dubbed the game’s playstyle.

1 Like

Thanks and nice, good one.

1 Like

Yep. Beat it. It was great. Hard to put down!

3 Likes

Beaten! Can I have my badge please? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Completed it! Would like a badge :slight_smile:

There should also be a badge for INSIDE!

2 Likes

Maybe I should draw it if peter lets me

1 Like

finished! what a creepy a beautiful experience

2 Likes