Limbo

This game along with a string of other indie titles really turned me on to indie gaming. Glad I got to beat it. That ending though. :thinking:

2 Likes

Completed ^^ and even wrote a full in-depth review. Would like a badge !

2 Likes

Finished! Awesome game.

2 Likes

Really looking forward to Inside! Such a great game

2 Likes

Glad to have finished it. The dark settings and visual story delivery are well-executed.

2 Likes

finished! such great game. love the art style. could i get a badge pls? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finally finished! It was a cool little experience, worth trying my hand at it. Gonna jump onto Inside now!

2 Likes

Beaut of a game, genuinely wish I could play through it fresh again. Badge please!

2 Likes

Love this game. Provided a great groundwork for what would become Inside, which is one of my all time favorites.

2 Likes

Took me two sessions but it was a solid platformer for sure. Creepy but so simple and fun!

2 Likes

Completed this game, Almost 100% it on xbox.

2 Likes

One of the first indies I ever played. Fun game. Badge, please!

2 Likes

I beat it, the spider and worms were so disturbing.

2 Likes

Completed it on PC many years ago. Really good puzzle platformer with a cool atmosphere.

2 Likes

Jess:

I have completed this game previously.

Thanks.

~ Prin

2 Likes

As far as puzzle-platformers are concerned
I think I would like
the badge, please!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m new to Grouvee! I played and finished this game relatively recently and tbh I can’t help but think it’s quite overrated. It’s regarded as one of the classic indie titles but apart from it’s dark black-and-white tone I didn’t think it had a whole lot going for it. Regardless I’d still love a badge if possible!

3 Likes

Limbo is pretty cool, though, of course, the front half is stronger than the back half.

I played the game over a Christmas break by buying it on my brother-in-law’s Xbox account and playing it on his system. I enjoyed it well enough, but there are definitely stronger iterations of the same idea since then. Still, Limbo sparked almost an entire genre–or, perhaps, revived the likes of Another World, Flashback, and Blackthorne.

Badge, please.

2 Likes

Beat it in a day, what a great day that was!

2 Likes

Badge please? abcdef

2 Likes