Journey

Absolutely gorgeous, one of those games I go back to every so often when I need to feel better.

2 Likes

I’ve never felt so serene beating a game.

1 Like

Hello:

I have completed Journey. Please provide me with the badge.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Claiming this badge. One of the best games ever made!

As for the title, I would suggest either “Mountaineer”, “Traveler” or possibly “Transcended”.

2 Likes

Finished this game on my Ps4 last week and I teared up, the music gave me major chills and the people alongside my journey felt like we were friends/comrades in arms at the end when facing tribulations :sob: grant me badge pls :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Dis gemu veri nais.
Why is scarfcore so charming?
Here to claim the badge!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m new to Grouvee! I played this recently thanks to PS Plus. Journey is short but sweet, offering a pleasant ride while it has you. I can see why it is beloved by many and would love a badge please!

2 Likes

I played this game years ago on the PS3, easily one of the best gaming experiences I’ve ever had!

2 Likes

Journey is beautiful. Definitely my favorite thatgamecompany game. Very few games have I just say down and played through it in a single sitting. Journey I think I’ve done so twice.

That said, it still catches me off-guard that even Journey is confusing to some of my non-gaming friends. The way it subtly cues the player which way to go is lost on people who aren’t trained in what to look for. It’s given me a lot to think about in terms of game literacy.

Badge, please.

2 Likes

Highlight’s: Music & Visuals

Badge please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

completed this a while back. played it back to back with ABZU and Flower. All great minimal games that are fun to jump into knowing less about them. Was trying to get my friend to play them last night actually.

2 Likes

i would like one, please

2 Likes

I played and beat this game back when I had my Ps3.

2 Likes

I beat this game a long time ago on Steam and loved it, it’s a beautiful game. Still on my list to try to get 100% achievements for it.

2 Likes

I played that game on PS3, and loved it so much that I’ve recently bought it on pc too. I’ll probably play it again soon.

I’d like the badge please!

2 Likes

May I have a badge please?

Played this when the collectors edition came out. Got every collectible over quite a few playthroughs, and enjoyed the game a lot.

2 Likes

I was so excited when I saw this finally get a steam release, as I grew up with Nintendo and PC as my main gaming environments. It’s a special little gem of a game for sure.

2 Likes

must experience phenomenal game, glad to finished it!

2 Likes

Badge me please. Great game and was nice to play as a break from all the action packed games that are released these days.

1 Like