Journey

beat this on ps3 with my older bro

2 Likes

Just finished it tonight. I’ve never played a game like it. Amazing.

1 Like

May I have this badge please?

1 Like

Love this game and its atmosphere so much :heart:
Took me a while to find all the collectibles though

1 Like

Played the game on PS3, would like the badge please :wink:

1 Like

Completed it! What an experience!

Title could go something like
"Life is a journey" or
"It is not about the destination"

1 Like

This game is gorgeous! I bought it during a sale for PS4 and have played through about 4 times now. Most memorable was someone who guided me through my 2nd playthrough for about 75% of the game, and after we added each other on PSN. =) It’s so unique and the bonds you form with people without speaking is not something I would have expected

1 Like

I have completed it! Loved the experience, even though it is a tad bit too short :thinking:

1 Like

Short, but beautiful. This is when gaming pauses for a moment and evolves into art. Claiming badge :smile:

2 Likes

Completed the Game on PS3 and PS4 several times. Such an impressive and wonderful experience. :'D

2 Likes

I beat this game on PS4 and didn’t like it. I don’t think this the kind of game for me.

1 Like

Completed this a while back - I wish there had been more murals and shrines to find, but overall it was a tremendous game.

1 Like

I need to give this game another shot – I recently completed it, but I feel like I don’t appreciate it like I should. But could I get a badge please? :wink:

1 Like

Gah I love this game SO MUCH! I’ve been meaning to complete it again sometime soon.

Name suggestion: The Longest Scarf?

1 Like

Finished it again last night.

“Sand surfer”

1 Like

The is a fantastic game. I’ve never played anything like it. I love how they wove the (wordless) story, music, and spiritual themes together. Amazing amazing amazing.

1 Like

This is one of my favorite games that I have played multiple times. Each time I finish it i tear up.:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I don’t understand all the emotion people have after beating this game, because I’m dead inside.

But I do like badges. Badge, please.

1 Like

Completed it on PS3 when it was first released. It was one of my best gaming experiences at the time!

1 Like

Just learned about these badges but beat this game for the first time last year!

1 Like