Journey

This is the discussion/completion topic for Journey. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

journey

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin or moderator will make sure you get your badge!

This badge has no title! Please help us out by giving suggestions! The title can’t be something generic like "Hero’ as it could apply to many games. Make sure it relates to the game somehow, but doesn’t spoil it!

1 Like

Yes! This game is phenomenal!

3 Likes

Such a beautiful game. Completed in a single session and teared up at the end.

3 Likes

This is a must experience game. I love it dearly.

3 Likes
  • Wandering
  • Desert of Dreams
    uh I’ll come up with more after I actually beat the game.
2 Likes

Whoops got a like 3 badges for games i never beat. I am playing Oblivion but never beat it so… Also haven’t even played Journey other than the free demo. Also how does one beat Space Invaders or Pac Man? Curious questions.

1 Like

Which three did you earn? Journey, Oblivion and Space Invaders?

The badge granting system is based on likes. If an admin likes a post you made in a badge request thread the system grants it to you. It looks like it was my fault, as I liked your posts thinking you finished those games. I do recall specifically not liking one of your posts under another badge thread as I recognized that you said you had yet to play it. Let me know which you want me to ungrant you, if that’s what you would like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah its not fair really as I am going through Oblivion as we speak, and I have yet to even start my journey in JOURNEY. Also how does one complete space invaders or pac man? Don’t they have like 100 levels?

1 Like

I suppose that is depends on how you define “complete”. To some, having sufficiently played a game to the point that you feel done with it is complete. Also, games with endless progression really don’t have a finite end, so it’s up to the player to decide when they feel done.

1 Like

please revoke my oblivion and journey badges please. I’ll let you know when i need them back :wink: Also… Shadow of the Colossus Badge?

1 Like

I have removed both badges from your profile.

They are still there… -_-

I removed them again. It’s possible that because an admin liked your posts the system will pull from that and grant you the badges again. If that’s the case I’ll have to get @peter to look at it. For now I’ve removed them. Tell me if they show up on your profile when you next have a chance.

Okay thanks I’ll let you know if any comes up you’re a real pal

They’re back… The badges they HAUNT ME. Oh well guess I’ll just have to hurry up and beat Oblivion and Journey

Lol that’s an option;-)

I’ll tag @peter so he’s aware.

kay thanks sorry for bothering you for such a small problem.

I’m sure it has something to do with a post being liked previously. I’ll take a look.

Yeah, I beat this on the PS3. Great game.

1 Like

Beautiful game. Beat it when it first came out

1 Like