How to request games to be added to database?

Would it be possible to add TIMEframe? You can find it either here ([http://randomseedgames.com/) or here (TIMEframe on Steam).

Hi, can someone add
The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition The Witch and the Hundred Knight: Revival Edition for PlayStation 4 - GameFAQs (or at least add a PS4 entry)
Sound of the Sky: Quintet of Maidens So-Ra-No-Wo-To: Otome no Gojuusou for PSP - GameFAQs
eden* Eden* for PC - GameFAQs
Thank you.

Would it be okay to add Great Turnabout Trial - The Adventure of Ryūnosuke Naruhodō?

link1, link2

It’s part of the Ace Attorney series, but likely isn’t going to be released in the US. Another game in the series which is a Japan only release is already in the database, so I thought this should be added for completeness

Added:

I added PS4 to The Witch and the Hundred Knight.

The second has been added:

The third was already in the database:

As far as I can tell, this is already in the database:

I did add an alias for it so searching for the English name will bring it up in search.

ah thanks for the reply! I must have typed in the wrong search terms when I was looking for it

2 Likes

I have a question regarding adding games to the database. Just how many games can we request to be added into the database at a time? I ask because I did a Steam import recently and there’s quite a bunch of titles that won’t match up with current entries. I did a spot check on a few of them on Giant Bomb and they don’t appear there either. Since I have a ton I’d like to be able to just add them to Giant Bomb and see if Grouvee picks up those changes but since I’m so low ranking there I have no idea how long it takes for them to show up. I can imagine that requesting titles here would be easier but I also don’t want to unleash a large flood at one time for the sake of the editors’ sanity.

Thanks in advance.

We don’t have a limit on requests. It just might take some time for us to get them added. There might be a limit to links you can provide in the forum post request though. Unless @peter fixed that.

If you add them at Giant Bomb, they will be pulled into Grouvee within 24 hours of its approval at Giant Bomb. The Giant Bomb admins are pretty quick. I usually have my additions approved within a day or two when I have entered there.

1 Like

I believe I upped the limit on links to 20 in a post, so that’s about the most you could request at a time. Like @headrollsoff said, it would take a while to get a bunch added here, but you can go ahead and post them.

Thanks for then info guys. Without further ado, here are the first 20 games in my list of Steam titles not in the database with links to their Steam entries:

Quadle - Quadle on Steam
Rolling Sun - Rolling Sun on Steam
Sparkle Zero - Save 90% on Sparkle ZERO on Steam
Anode - Anode on Steam
Sinless - Save 90% on Sinless + OST on Steam
Zamarian - Zamarian on Steam
Beyond Dimensions - Beyond Dimensions on Steam
Risky Rescue - Save 51% on Risky Rescue on Steam
Save the Dodos - Save the Dodos on Steam
Death Goat - Death Goat on Steam
Bacteria - Bacteria on Steam
GooCubelets 2 - Welcome to Steam
Band of Drones - Band of Drones on Steam
Sun Blast - Sun Blast: Star Fighter on Steam
Time of Shadows - Time of Shadows on Steam
SkyScrappers - SkyScrappers on Steam
Rot Gut - Rot Gut on Steam
One Troll Army - One Troll Army on Steam
Knight & Damsel - Knight & Damsel on Steam
Knight of the Hamsters - Knight of the Hamsters on Steam

Thanks much.

Hi again! Could I ask you to add two more games when you get a chance?

Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate > iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac & PC Game | Big Fish

and Reflections of Life: Dark Architect Reflections of Life: Dark Architect > iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac & PC Game | Big Fish

Thank you!

A few more games for the list:

Azkend 2: The World Below - 10tons Ltd. - Azkend 2
Unfinished: An Artist’s Lament - Unfinished - An Artist’s Lament on Steam
Akuatica - Akuatica on Steam
Face It: A Game to Fight Inner Demons - Save 90% on Face It - A game to fight inner demons on Steam
Almightree: The Last Dreamer - Almightree: The Last Dreamer on Steam
Plastiland - Plastiland on Steam
Astrokill - ASTROKILL on Steam
Crashed Lander - Crashed Lander on Steam
Surfingers - Save 75% on Surfingers on Steam
Synchrom - Welcome to Steam
Braveland Pirate - Braveland Pirate on Steam
Wartile - WARTILE on Steam
Link: The Unleashed Nexus - Link: The Unleashed Nexus on Steam
Disney/Pixar Cars Toon: Mater’s Tall tales - Disney•Pixar Cars Toon: Mater’s Tall Tales on Steam
Abraca: Imagic Games - ABRACA - Imagic Games on Steam
Journey to the Center of the Earth - Journey To The Center Of The Earth on Steam
Cheesecake Cool Conrad - Cheesecake Cool Conrad on Steam
The Waste Land - The Waste Land on Steam
Enyo Arcade - ENYO Arcade on Steam
Zenohell - Zenohell on Steam

Thanks again.

These first 20 have been added:

These two games have been added:

https://www.grouvee.com/games/51416-redemption-cemetery-clock-of-fate/
https://www.grouvee.com/games/51417-reflections-of-life-dark-architect/

1 Like

The first five of these are added:

https://www.grouvee.com/games/51418-azkend-2-the-world-beneath/

1 Like

@headrollsoff is on fire!

I’ve got an update ready to go that adds the + button on the edit screen so we can add new Publishers, Developers, and Franchises to games straight to the database.

I know you are excited.

2 Likes

That will be nice. It is a pain to have to check from the add / edit screen if the developers / publishers exist, add them from the admin screen and then exit and go back into the edit screen so the additions are picked up in the lists.

Any chance you can fix the Steam import function to actually save the platforms, developers, publishers, franchises and genres entered on the initial entry screen? Currently it doesn’t keep that data on the initial save. You have to Save so the game page is created and then go back in to edit for that stuff. I don’t even bother adding it initially because I know it won’t save.

The next ten of these have been added:

And the last five games: