Half-Life

This is the discussion/completion topic for Half-Life. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

hl1

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and a staff member will make sure you get your badge!

This badge has no title! Please help us out by giving suggestions! The title can’t be something generic like "Hero’ as it could apply to many games. Make sure it relates to the game somehow, but doesn’t spoil it!

1 Like

The FPS game that changed my life, setting the standards high for the genre along with a vast modding community.

2 Likes

Along with Opposing Force a game that changed everything, claim batch!

2 Likes

This shooting scientist would also like the badge. How about “Ph. D bullet physics” for a title?

1 Like

Played this game way too late. I enjoyed it very much though even with the outdated graphics. Badge please.

3 Likes

I will take this badge too thanks.

2 Likes

Badge please!

Title ideas:

• Black Mesa Graduate

• The Freeman

• Practical Physicist

3 Likes

Completed the game a few years back, still a few years too late :slight_smile: Really loved the game, it’s in my top 3 of all time

2 Likes

Glad I beat this one long enough ago that it didn’t seem dated. It’d be hard to go back and play today (though I may end up doing exactly just that via the Black Mesa remake).

Badge, please!

2 Likes

Badge Please!
IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?

2 Likes

I played this a lot when I was younger, both singleplayer and multiplayer.
I did a proper play through and completed it many years ago. Half-life is one of my favorite game series.

2 Likes

Not nearly as good as the sequel if you ask me but still revolutionary and I’d love to represent with the badge please.

2 Likes

The legend that started it all… Here’s to hoping HL: Alyx is great!

2 Likes

Hello:

I have completed Half-Life and would request that the badge be added to my profile. I would also like to suggest the title of “The Freeman” as a possible title though it might be more relevant for Half-Life 2.

Anyways, thank you.

2 Likes

I’d like to have this badge, please admins!

2 Likes

Great game, playing it on the hardest difficulty turns every encounter into a strategy deep fire fight. May I please have the badge?

2 Likes

Completed this a long time ago, I would like the badge please :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Half Life, along with Unreal, changed my understanding of the state of the art for PC games. Sure, it was mostly about graphical capability; but before that I literally did not know that PCs could do that yet. I saw them both at a friend’s house some random summer afternoon.

I really enjoyed Half Life, though I came away feeling like I enjoyed Opposing Force more.

Badge, please.

2 Likes

Claiming

2 Likes

just finished ep2, sure is good

2 Likes