Grouvee Food: Bites

We going for it!!
Pork baby back ribs in a slow cooker. Ive never done ribs before. Did a rub of brown sugar, garlic, smoked paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper. Just something simple. Letting it sit for a couple hours to absorb some flavor, then ill add bbq sauce (hickory brown sugar) and cook low n slow for 6-8 hours.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Oh damn. No i killed it. These are spectacular

5 Likes

Having access to a Thermomix raised my game 100fold. I can make homemade custard in 5 minutes and it’s the best one you’ve ever tasted every single time.

4 Likes

Picture Photos please

2 Likes

Not of this one in particular because someone decided it was a good idea to put some salt in the sugar can, so I had to fix it up and it ended a bit more liquid (and savoury) than I’d like to, but might show some pics of my finished product, custard-filled profiteroles

3 Likes

So im going for a redemption tonight. Once upon a time i tried a recipie for orange chicken in a slow cooker. Something went sideways and i instead made charcoal. Like, crisped black.

So im attempting mango chutney chicken, and the recipie feels very similiar to that horrible disaster. So fingers crossed.

7 Likes

This post was from 14 hours ago without any updates. Are you OK??!!

5 Likes

Gonna try something new tonight in an effort to eat healthier. A little chicken mixed with shredded brussell sprouts, arugula, celery, and cucumber, all tossed in a ginger miso dressing and eaten using nori as a wrap. It sounds delicious. We’ll see how it goes.

5 Likes

Lol. Yea. Im alive. It went okay. Had mango chutney chicken, lentils and tomato curry type thing and rice. Didnt burn the house down lol

7 Likes

Went to the local farmers market this morning, its closing soon for the year and i wanted to stock up on a couple favorites before theyre gone. Got some cherry infused honey, a whipped pecan honey, and lemon marmalade. Also got some blueberry lemon focaccia bread, and two kinds of sourdough (rosmary garlic and tart cherry)

For dinner today im slowcooking country pork ribs, then shredding them for pulled pork-like sammiches, probably with a side of fries.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Tonight for dinner i did applewood smoked bacon wrapped pork tenderloin, oven roasted veggies (red, green, orange and yellow bell peppers, onions, potato, and tomatoes) coated with garlic, italian seasoning, parm and olive oil, and a spinach ravioli. Pretty good. I was kinda winging it so at first i wasnt sure where i was going in flavor profiles lol

3 Likes

looks delicous and would love to make

looks very yummy and healthy

Made a korean italian fusion tonight. Gochuchang mushroom cream sauce with pasta, and baked chicken with smoked garlic, paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper.

3 Likes