Feedback, suggestions, say hi!

I’ll work on a fix for this. A lot of the features I’ve built are on a per shelf basis, and I’m working on structuring the data so that’s no longer the case. The date added field is one of those fields that I plan on moving into a metadata structure that isn’t tied to a shelf. So the first time you add a game to any of your shelves, it will populate that field. It will also be editable so you can use it a way to track what date you got the game even.

Hope that helps!

2 Likes

I’m thinking that being able to filter your collection based on multiple shelves would do what you want to do. So let’s say you have a game on an Assassin’s Creed shelf and a backlog shelf. Then in the filter list, you could say you want to see games on both of those shelves, that game would pop up. What do you think?

1 Like

Yea that sound’s like it would work. You could either see all assassins creed games, or just the ones you need to buy or play. Sound’s great.

1 Like

Hello everybody! New user here, love the site. I look forward to long, fruitful relationships with all of you. :smile:

1 Like

I vote for this feature! I use it in goodreads and is very useful for me.

2 Likes

I second this. I don’t think there’s any site that provides such a service at the moment, so if you guys would be able to pull that off I believe you would be the first.

1 Like

Hi! Thanks for the site! One thing that would be handy for deciding what to play next in my backlog would be the optional ability to sort by metacritic score like Steam allows you to do. I know metacritic scores aren’t always the best metric, but they can sometimes give you a general idea of the quality of a game. I don’t know how hard it would be to scrape that information, or even if it’s some sort of copyright infringement.

Thanks again!

1 Like

I added the ability to sort by date completed today. I’ll keep adding things you can sort and filter your collection with throughout the week. I rewrote a lot of the code on the shelf page that will hopefully help make adding filters and sorts faster. Let me know if you see anything funky!

peter’s Game Collection | Grouvee is just a pitiful example of someone who hasn’t completed a lot of games in the last couple of years :frowning:

1 Like

Looks like the link to edit shelf details from the game pages is gone again.

1 Like

Umm what happened? I can’t see platforms for any of my games aymore

1 Like

It should be fixed now! Sorry about that!

1 Like

Not sure If I’m doing something wrong but the platform still doesn’t show up for me

1 Like

It was fixed. I think it broke again or got rolled back with something else.

1 Like

Which page is it broken on? It’s working correctly for me on the game details page (i.e. Dustforce (2012) | Grouvee) and on my shelf pages.

1 Like

Working on the game details page and on the “All” shelf, but broken on each of my individual shelves (Backlog, Played, etc)

e- Yep, working now. Thanks!

1 Like

Alright, I swear it’s fixed for real this time! I’m so sorry, I thought I had it tested pretty well, but I was sorely mistaken.

Thanks for your help!

2 Likes

Is there any way to delete play data? I accidentally entered data twice on a game instead of revising an existing entry and now it shows two different times on my shelf.

1 Like

Also, will you have mods soon? One user, named tsettfede, is spamming the wall with really long bridal ads (probably a scam) and I noticed a while ago another user had a profile pic of a swastika and a name that included the word “Reich”… haha I’m not trying to start anything as I could live with or without mods, I just wanted to bring these things to your attention :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes to deleting play data. If you go to the game’s page, you can scroll down to the game play section, and delete the one you don’t want.

1 Like

I’m working on some tools. That guy sucks, and I’ve been fighting his stuff for a little while. I made his account “inactive,” but he’ll probably just make another one. I’ll get it figured out.

1 Like