Fallout 4

This is the discussion/completion topic for Fallout 4. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

fallout4
Title: Sole Survivor

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

Still need to buy a few dlcs when i have the cash but completed the main game

1 Like

This game was pretty much my obsession in 2016. As soon as each DLC released (and I do mean the exact moment it released) I was playing it. I spent my entire playthrough dressed up as The Silver Shroud and the only time I didn’t pick to reply with the sarcastic option was when you could speak as the character. I absolutely love that the entire game and the DLC’s catered to you if you chose to do that as well. There was never a main storyline interaction where I couldn’t choose to speak as the Silver Shroud, it was amazing. There were even quite a lot of side quests that did the same.

2 Likes

As with every new Fallout: it’s a must play for me. Would love the badge.

1 Like

Done here! Wish I could romance Nick.

1 Like

Finished this game, but still keep picking it back up.

1 Like

Give me my badge, please!

1 Like

Disappointed in it as a Fallout game, but had a blast as a goofy shooter.

1 Like

Played it like crazy when it first came out, and then general business got in the way and I havent gone back. I’d love to start a fresh playthrough soon.

1 Like

Spent so much time on this. Even with all its flaws it’s still so much fun.

Badge please. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Finished it. The game was alright. Never played any other Fallout games besides 4 so can’t compare it to the rest.

1 Like

Jess:

I completed this game in the late portion fo 2016.

Thank you.

~ Prin

1 Like

Finished this game! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Enjoyed it enough to finish it once on each platform a year apart. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could I have this badge?

1 Like

Finished this game and all of its endings, took so long.

1 Like

Finished. Not so great but I still enjoyed it

1 Like

Completed a few years back. loved/hated this game. played and modded the hell out of it because it’s a bethesda game and you can’t just play it a lil as is and call it.

it’s tempting to go back and waste a few more years with a fresh slew of mods, updates and play it in VR… :wink:

1 Like

I’ve finished this game. One of my all time favorite. Don’t know how many hours I put in to just buildning my settlements, really loved it!

1 Like

Beaten Fallout 4 a few times.

1 Like