Episode 6, from Down Under

I’m hoping to get this cast up by tonight to keep our Thursday deadline. Plus we say in the podcast that it’s Jess’ birthday when you’re listening to this, and I don’t want to be a liar. By the way, it’s Jess’ birthday today, so say happy birthday!

Also, you might notice this episode has a distinct atmosphere to it. It feels vaguely of vegemite, Silverchair, kangaroos, and all sorts of other crazy stuff you might find on a certain side of the world. Also Dark Souls gets talked about. You’ll see what I’m talking about soon.

1 Like

Happy Birthday @Jess :slight_smile:

P.S. I think I know what we are in for in episode 6 :wink:

Happy birthday jess. i’ll play firewatch this weekend and raise a mug o’ nord mead in your honor.

Episode 6 is live!

http://podcast.grouvee.com/episodes/61607-grouvee-s-grouvcast-ep006-down-under-3-2-2017

This one was fun for me. I hope you guys like it!

3 Likes

So, I now nominate Night in the Woods for the next segment of @peter plays an indie game. Join us Peter!

Regarding Amazon Affiliate links, I know of individuals who make a respectable amount via affiliate links because a percentage of their fan base specifically want to buy things via the link to support the individual.

@Torgo, Mario Maker alone is worth picking up a Wii U for.

I hope somebody recognizes the opening song to this podcast. My only hint is Diorama, Australia.

Happy (LATE) Birthday, Jess! May all your gaming wishes come true and the heavens shower you with fortune and happiness for the rest of your life.

Happy belated bday Jess!!
@torgo was right. I was offended the comment on my post was from a bot. I feel like a doofus for not recognizing it was a spam bot. I don’t even think I was drinking at the time.

2 Likes