Decision 2024: The People Pick Peter's New Profile Picture Please

Step 1: make submissions here. The submit phase will end on Sunday, 1/14/24 at 11:59 PM Chicago time, whatever the hell that is.

Submissions will be closed after that and then we’ll vote.

Step 2: Vote in the poll now! Pick your three favs!

Peter will make the winning picture his PFP for the remainder of the year. Yay!

7 Likes

Submission 1 from @OJ1

4 Likes

Here’s mine:

8 Likes

Here is my hat being thrown in the ring.

4 Likes

Everytime a Grouvee user asks for a new feature to be implemented, @peter could then write:

HAL @peter : “I’m sorry Dave username, I’m afraid I can’t do that.”

5 Likes

This one’s not very epic, but i say peter is the founder of this cult of (no offense) gaming nutjobs called Grouvee, so i kinda identify him with the lamb from cult of the lamb.

4 Likes

Not to sway the vote, but I did grow up watching Peyton manning here in Indianapolis. This is a pic of him on Denver, but I still love him.

3 Likes

I will never stop sharing this goofy photo of him. It has become a compulsion now. Haha

4 Likes

But isn’t he a bad person

2 Likes

Not that I know of. I believe there were some sexual harassment accusations from when he was 19 in college, but I don’t think anything came of it. He’s given a ton of money (like $50 million) to children’s hospitals here in Indy. I’m sure there are people that don’t like him, but I always thought he was mostly thought of as a good person.

2 Likes

download
master chief from halo 2 peter because of this awsome website you are the master cheif of grouvee!

3 Likes

I can’t make it easy on yall.
I capture’s a fraction of Peter’s impossible energy.

4 Likes

6 Likes

I love the rotoscoping. Is this a clip from a Joel Haver animation?

3 Likes

Yep!

5 6 7 8 9 1 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 2

2 Likes

Sticking to the theme…

6 Likes

6 Likes

Sadly, I don’t have access to my computer atm so I can’t draw anything. So I’ve had to rely on AI to realize my vision.

This was pretty close:

But it also popped out this nightmare fuel:

7 Likes

There is something horrifying about the second one that I like.

3 Likes

I drew one and tried to make it crappy.

4 Likes