Decision 2024: The People Pick Peter's New Profile Picture Please

Now I want to create my own avatar.

2 Likes

Submissions are closed. Poll is incoming.

3 Likes

Pick your three favorites. I set the poll to close at 11:59pm on Wednesday the 17th (whenever Grouvee’s timezones is). If there is a tie, we’ll run another poll between the entries tied for first.

• AI Generated Grouvee Man from OJ1
  • Zelda’s Gnarled Finger from Werqkween
  • Football Man from Prin
  • Stanley Kubrick presents HAL from Nelemania
  • Lamb from Cult of the Lamb from Lolvide
  • Doublefisting Master Chief from Hellobion
  • Soulja Boi Raccoon from Holyfield
  • Joel Haver presents HEAD from Killerstar
  • Ganondorf Drinks from a McDonald’s Cup from Inc
  • Anarchist Goose from Ureshi
  • Grouvee G x Clippy from Microsoft Word from Jess
  • Nightmare Fuel Grouvee G from Jess
  • A Cool Little Doodle Dude from 8BitHero
0 voters
2 Likes

Holy shit its Jess

Post must be atleast 20 characters

5 Likes

Wow blast from the past! Welcome back Jess!!! Bring back the podcast!!! Also I love the meat G art. Strangely looks delicious…

6 Likes

I can’t believe Mr. Goose isn’t getting more love. Come on people!

5 Likes

It’s been a while since we’ve seen Jess — their last post was 2 years ago.

What did Jess do in 2 years?

• Sightsee in Antarctica
  • Hike the Appalachian trail
  • Get abducted by aliens and zipped around the galaxy
  • Time traveled to feudal Japan for funsies
  • Started a Fortune 500 company and now she has billions of dollars
6 Likes

If he had a mohawk I’d vote for him!

2 Likes

@Peter, the polls are closed. Please change your profile pic to Cool Little Dude by 8bithero

3 Likes

I wish I had done those things, the first one is top of my bucket list!

3 Likes

I turned it into an NFT. He has to buy it

6 Likes

Thank you for the votes yall!

5 Likes

Lol this is the one NFT I support

4 Likes

It is done. Thank you everyone for the wonderful submissions. I’m glad the finest of art has won :slight_smile:

On the Antarctica topic, I found this blog, https://brr.fyi, to be fascinating. I read it and wondered if should try and do something like that.

7 Likes

I have always thought about making the trek one day. It would be something akin to once in a lifetime I imagine.

Maybe when I finally get the time and money, I’ll make a stop at Ernest Shackleton’s Hut. As @georgeypoorgey certainly understands, being a parent is more important currently than an adventure like this, but maybe when my kids get older, they would be apt to join me.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s the main reason I don’t seriously think about things like this. I have a 2 and a 6 year old. While I’d love to move to a different country and get them to experience something outside of America, it’s just not practical. I will be heavily encouraging them to try and travel a bunch when they’re young and get as many experiences as they can. It’s something I regret not doing when I was in my 20s and without children.

5 Likes

Even road trips are hard right now as one of my kids gets car sick so it just isn’t wise to plan long trips as it isn’t worth it for one of my kids to be miserable for 20+ hours.

5 Likes

I feel the same. We try to travel within the U.S. as much as we can, even with how young they are (4, 6, 8), and so far have gotten to experience quite a bit. It did help when we had my eldest, being Active Duty military as we got to see things I imagine most kids wouldn’t have at that age. We were in the Virginia area and a couple hours from D.C. which made for an awesome vacation.

For an excursion such as this, I wouldn’t feel comfortable even going on a cruise there until they are adults themselves.

@georgeypoorgey, my eldest gets sick in the car too. I’ve found that the Sea-Bands and some Dramamine goes a long way for her and myself as I get easily sick in those situations too.

5 Likes

We do Dramamine. I’ll look into sea-bands. I’d like to do a trip to California, but that’s 30 hours in the car. I get concerned that they’d go a little nuts.

5 Likes

So has Peter’s picture been decided?

1 Like