Dark Souls

Finished this gem of a game

2 Likes

Finished a couple of months ago

2 Likes

I just finished the game. Thank you.

2 Likes

Honestly, my favourite game. Finished it probably 20 times and got 100% achievements on Steam

2 Likes

I think Dark Souls was the first game to give me that feeling of novelty since Ocarina of Time. I’m not even that big of an OOT fan, but I sure was hyped for it at the time, and I loved every minute of exploring that world. But once 3D exploration became mundane, it felt as though there wasn’t anything surprising left. But then came Dark Souls. A game perfect in its imperfection and jank.

I played through this game in the truest sense of “don’t interrupt dad no I’m not angry I’m just seething at the television.” It was great. And though I’ve finished all of the Dark Souls games now, DkS1 is still the only one I ever go back and play any of again.

Badge, please.

2 Likes

Praise The Sun! 61 hours and 20 minutes

2 Likes

I’ve completed the game with a lot of different builds, and it never really gets boring. Praise the Sun!

2 Likes

I’ve completed this one a couple times. The campiness makes this the top dog in the series.

2 Likes

This game is the reason I won’t play Elden Ring LOL can I get the badge?

2 Likes

Finished but didn´t get the achievement for taking the good ending, maybe an xbox error. Anyways I totally loved every single part of it. Actually I’m in my second run as a Wizard.

2 Likes

Lots of good memories from Dark Souls. The series has come a long long way.

3 Likes

I love this game. May I get the badge. (Of course I finished it)

2 Likes

Haha. You’ve got the ultimate badge I think!

2 Likes

Finished this one. Just one time and it is the only From Software game I have played, though.

2 Likes

It may not be my favorite of the souls games but this one holds a special place in my heart for being my first. At this point it and Dark Souls 3 have become comfort games for me kind of, haha.

2 Likes

this is the best game in the souls franchise. finished it twice! deserved badge

2 Likes

Game was a pain. But I have become so good at this game that I can beat it without getting hit! Badge me please.

1 Like

nice tatoo that you have there

May I please have this badge? I have completed the game. Thank you!

2 Likes

How long did the game take you?