Dark Souls

One of my favorite games of all time, completed it on NG+7, and got every achievment. Praise the sun!
Снимок

4 Likes

Completed this back on ps3 :smiley: loved it.

2 Likes

One of my favorite games ever. I completed it back in 2017.

2 Likes

One of the hardest games I have completed, but I love everything about it! May I have a badge? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve completed this!

2 Likes

Completed this game back on the 360. Currently enjoying replaying the remaster on PS4. Might even try for the plat!

2 Likes

Finally made it, glory to the path of the dragon, claim patch!

2 Likes

I’ve completed the game (Prepare to Die edition) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oooh, nice badge. Reminds me of that one meme with the creepy anime face (you all know which one). I completed Dark Souls 1 a long time ago, although I struggle with Dark Souls 2 (it keeps my attention less).

2 Likes

I’ve played and completed dark souls 1 and 3, and started but didn’t finish dark souls 2 and bloody borne. Bloodsouls is one of my favorite game series, even if I need to coop to complete it (otherwise it’s a bit too difficult for me lol). Dark Souls 1 I like the most for it’s slower combat, I can time my attacks more easily, and also the world design is incredible.

2 Likes

Completed it last year for the first time. I did a completely blind play through, which was really rewarding when I beat it.
Unfortunately it resulted in me missing DLC content. I was really thorough when exploring, that was a bit disappointing. I think I will play it again later and do the DLC part.
All the soulsborne games or on my backlog and I will complete them in release order.

2 Likes

May I get the badge for this game plz :partying_face:

2 Likes

I’d love this badge!

2 Likes

Hello, I’ve completed the game. (just learned about the whole badges thing)

2 Likes

I’ve completed this game and would love the badge, thank you!

2 Likes

Praise the sun! This game changed gaming for me. This is probably the Souls title I enjoy the most.

3 Likes

This!
Every time I sit down to tackle the other entries, I end up playing this instead. Just too good! Please grant me the colours to honour Brolaire!

2 Likes

Just finished this masterpiece of a game earlier tonight. Absolutely in love with it and I was actually expecting to loathe it, heh. Could I get a badge please? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finished a long time ago and still remember every second of it.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m new to Grouvee! I played and finished Dark Souls a long time ago on Xbox 360 thanks to the Games With Gold programme and fell in love with it. It’s become one of my favourite games of all time. I recently bought the Remastered version on PS4 and finally 100% completed it, getting all the trophies to platinum it. Truly a legendary game, I’d love a badge please!

2 Likes