A Forum to Post YouTube Videos that are Good

Video from Digital Foundry about the BEST Final Fantasy and its sequels

3 Likes

I have to watch this later when I’m home!

Truly the best FF :blush:

3 Likes

Haven’t clicked yet. Hoping it is the Chocobo racing game.

5 Likes

Two youtube channels that I recommend for gaming lore are.
Templin Institute and Ace Combat Fan.

I’m not the biggest fan of Templin’s 40k stuff, but I think they have some good lore videos

Well, I’m convinced

3 Likes

Do I want to know why a Prime Minister is hiding in a fridge? Do I?

2 Likes

very very funny video about the uk elections

2 Likes

Basically some reporters were trying to ask him about some of the shitfuckery he was responsible for (there is a lot) and he ran off trying to hide…but did so on a walkin freezer.

3 Likes
3 Likes

TTHIS VIDEO IS MAKING ME LAUGH SO JRD I CNAT FUCKING BRETH

So the song here is pretty cool, but I’m posting this mostly due to the amazing combination of stop motion animation and love action. Don’t think I’ve seen anything like this before. Pretty incredible!

2 Likes

Great video, but depressing. Poor guy.

Reminded me of this video and brought back some good memories with it:

Damn, 15 years …

3 Likes

That is brilliant! I’d not seen it before, thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Omg people lost their shit over this video which was cool, but the song is so lame. In my humble opinion :sunglasses:

2 Likes
3 Likes

i miss the blackberry phone so much for some reason.

1 Like

Didn’t it make a comeback, or try to, relatively recently?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Jessie Gender’s videos did not change my mind on trans inclusion (I was pro-trans before watching it), but it did gift me some nice rhetoric to discuss what is an increasingly polarizing topic in America. A lot of folks end up in these rage loops that propagandize these hateful ideas, and I do want to reach these folks despite my adamant disagreement with them. These videos were helpful.

2 Likes