What Should I Play Next Poll

I played a bit and loved it, but sometimes rpg’s intimidate me because I dont always want to dedicate a lot of time to them.

I’ll get back to it soon.

oh yes, absolutely know this feel lol… Something to keep in mind when you make your polls guys lol Witcher 1 was a very long game, and it was made to pace even longer with the nutty difficulty… It also had a ton of freaking story heavy mods, many which were actually pretty impressive looking… (i ended up only playing ONE of them cause it took me a long time to get through it) For this reason i was afraid to get witcher 2 going, i started it but really was afraid to play it. That’s also good advice @soulcano and tend to do something similar. currently, my ‘long game’ has been darkest dungeon (i’ve dabbled in it back and forth for about two years, i tend to mix it up a bit among a few if one of them gets too stale) but lately, i been cheating a bit harder and faster to pick up the pace

also i notice that last three games ‘losing’ three way tie at at 1 vote each. mine is at 5% vs 6% and 6% rigged poll lol

Out of curiosity, how long is long?

it took me 30 hours for base game with thr blatant cheating starting in act 2… grouvee has ave time of 40 hours (BULL!) i would guess if your good and dont make mistakes (see my review for details) it would take at least 75… if you are completionist 100 to 120? there is a lot to just explore and wander around in leisurely manner.