What are you listening to right now?

Okay…is this some sort of mental gauntlet? Tell me what I can do without revealing personal info as I am not comfortable doing that with most people I don’t know personally?

2 Likes

I was never one to use that or hear others use it but I’ve often used Queer instead and have known that to be a word that is reclaimed by some.

1 Like

I know. I just really dislike that word, not offended by it I just preferred it as an odd LOTR and classic literature word. There isn’t really an alternative tho.

2 Likes

I’m just goofing with ya. Just use the words your comfy with and folks who are comfy with those words will float with ya

2 Likes

SHUT UP!!!11!!! (no offense intended) Tell me how I can prove this and overcome the challenge! Go on! TELL ME

1 Like

@WerqKween THAT’S IT NO ONE WILL RESPOND SO PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN PROVE THIS WITHOUT SHOWING PICTURES OF ANYTHING DISGUSTING

um it’s just a joke. take a deep breath and relax. that’s what he said.

2 Likes

I know it was a joke, I just am genuinely interested in how to prove it. The caps was a joke.

my response was a joke, too :wink:
I don’t know, show a picture of you making love with someone of the same gender and hold your ID next to your face?

2 Likes

Has to have same day’s newspaper in the photo as well

2 Likes

Fine. I’ll do one that doesn’t involve me showing anything odd.

I unironically think skinny jeans look cool

however I don’t watch that Pauly Drag Race thing or whatever it is called and I don’t consider myself to be part of the LGBT stuff, nor do I have ‘the voice’

Welp, guess I lied to myself. Fuck

1 Like

They finally came in and while I cannot attest to the sound quality for all four, the 2nd OST is magical on vinyl.

5 Likes

I just uploaded this as well as a taste.

2 Likes

From the comments on the video: “I liked the part where they sang about digging a hole.” :joy:

Spotify

1 Like

Listening to Pink Floyd songs from the album Pulse (Live). My favorite songs from Pink Floyd are all here:

1. Shine on your Cray Diamond
  2. Hey You
  3. High Hopes
  4. Time
  5. Money
  6. Brain Damage (a.k.a. Dark Side of the Moon)
  7. Wish you were Here
  8. Comfortably Numb
2 Likes

:notes::musical_note:With rifle in hand i just flash it with style like

Another ash pile :notes::musical_note:

1 Like

I’ll spare you a bunch of explanation and just say I’ve been thinking about this tune a lot lately. The King’s Singers is one of the finest groups on the planet, and they somehow managed to have two incredibly beautiful settings in their rep, though I think I slightly prefer the Robert Chilcott version.

1 Like

I like the new Olivia Rodrigo album. I didn’t really dig the single “Vampire” but I enjoy it in the context of the album. She does the modern singer/song writer thing by making a genre-bendy album. She isn’t as successful at varied styles as other recent pop efforts like those from Harry Styles or SZA but when her songs hit, they hit. The star of this album, like her last album, are her heart-on-her-sleeve lyrics which read like a high school diary. It’s nostalgic (for a millennial like me) and aching in the best way. Her sincerity is her strength and she pours more of it out here. Fun stuff.

3.5/5 stars

2 Likes

Except for the number of channels, not much has changed. :tv:

1 Like