What are you listening to right now?

Believe me, anyone can make music and it’s never too late! You just gotta do it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When you think it can’t get any better it gets better.

2 Likes
1 Like

just bought the newest spg album. no link atm but i’m about to puke. from pure joy.

1 Like

This has no reason to be as catchy as it is.

1 Like

It’s a longer video but trust me, it’s worth it!

2 Likes

I wanted to really like Flight of the Concords…but I dont seem to click with them. That one about socks and Business Time makes me laugh though

2 Likes

Robots is pretty funny, as well.

3 Likes

This made me laugh out loud. Thank you for posting.

3 Likes

goes so hard

1 Like

I’m not even serbian

1 Like
1 Like

Hamauzu did a really nice job with this score

1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes

Been feeling these a lot lately

3 Likes

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUM DUM DUM DAHN DAHN DAAAAM DAAAM DAAAM DAAM DEDEDEDEDEDE WAAAAAAOWWW DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DAM DAM DAM DEDE WAAAAAH DEDE DAM DAM DAM DAM DEDE DAM DAM DUN DUN DUN DUN…

2 Likes

That game had a killer OST

2 Likes

Just discovered these guys. They’re called Castle Rat and I bought their album right after hearing this song.

1 Like

I think the dream might be a bad guy or something (I have not kept up with his career), but this whole album is one long banger and the line “police hate us cause they never seen a girl with an ass so fat” will be the last signal sparking in my brain when I die.

There’s also a song on this album where the dream talks about how expensive of a purse you need to buy your girl if she catches you cheating which is really funny even though I don’t think it is supposed to be funny. Great album!

2 Likes