Videogame themed non-cosplay clothing items

Post a pic of your favorite non-cosplay game themed clothing items that you own :space_invader:

4 Likes

Unfortunately the faux leather of the arms is starting to flake off, but otherwise it’s certainly my Sonic 2sday jacket!

8 Likes

I revised my Instagram from 2021 till now for some vidya shirts.

9 Likes

Love that second on :joy:

5 Likes

Ooh, I didn’t know we were posting thirst traps!

I also very much like that second shirt.

9 Likes

This is, to a certain extent, eye opening as I am realizing how much video game apparel I own.

8 Likes

I’ve got at least six or seven Hollow Knight shirts, a bunch of Tees from Uniqlo’s Nintendo line, and a bunch more from Nintendo directly. I also have every Wholesome Game showcase Tee for several years running, and a Tunic and A Short Hike Tee. Game Tees are great!

6 Likes

That’s six or seven more Hollow Knight shirts than I have!

5 Likes

I’ve posted them before. They are all from Fangamer and the Yetee. Nice shirts all.

5 Likes

I dont think i have that many, but i know a few are just walmart shirts lol. My favorite is probably my Bioshock shirt, that i cant wear but bought anyway cause it was in short supply lol

3 Likes

:eyes:

Meanwhile, I realized I don’t have any game-related clothing, and I’m not sure I ever did. That’s wild to me. I sure had my fair share of Dragon Ball Z shirts in high school though lol.

4 Likes

I don’t have any themed clothing, except for band T-shirts. Which raises the question if it’s cringe to wear a band T-shirt to a show, is it cringe to wear a game T-shirt while playing the game?

1 Like

sonic-fleece-cap_14342642032_o

6 Likes

It’s cringe to wear a band T-shirt to a show

Is it? Does that means that I’ve been cringe to all the metal concerts I’ve been? Or is this a USA thing.

3 Likes

It might be. I actually don’t even know if it’s true anymore. I remember it being a thing people would joke about (Don’t be the dude who wears a band’s shirt to their show) when I was younger. Maybe it was niche to the metal and hardcore shows I was attending?

1 Like

I feel like I see a lot of front people in indie bands wear other bands’ shirts

3 Likes

I kept the OFFICIAL NINTENDO MERCHANDISE sticker on as it reminded me of the people who keep the NFL or MLB sticker on their sports hats. However the sticker has fallen off with time. Let me know if any y’all have a hat cleaning formula.

6 Likes

The “correct etiquette” is to wear the shirt of a different band, never the ban you’re seeing (I joke, but some people subscribe to that notion).

4 Likes

One of my favourite things to do is stand in the middle of an Apple store on my Android phone. :sunglasses::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m guessing that even if you clean it there will remain a colour mismatch due to fading, no?

2 Likes