Until Dawn

This is the discussion/completion topic for Until Dawn. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

untile%20dawn2

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

This badge has no title! Please help us out by giving suggestions! The title can’t be something generic like "Hero’ as it could apply to many games. Make sure it relates to the game somehow, but doesn’t spoil it!

2 Likes

A really fun game. I definitely want this badge.

4 Likes

Loved this game, hope to see more horror games like it in the future!

2 Likes

As far as I know, it was planned to be released as PS3 exclusive initially, but was delayed for some reason. I would definetely play it on PS3, but can’t afford buying PS4.

1 Like

This was my kind of horror game.

2 Likes

Omg AAAAASHLEY was so super annoying haha. Finding all collectibles was also a pain in … :heart:
Played this game during Christmas 2 years ago and had so much fun.

2 Likes

This is a game I would love to replay with my friends. I enjoyed the experience! Definitely want a badge. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Finished this game, platinum-ed it in fact :joy:
This may be a bit much, but perhaps the picture for the badge should be a butterfly instead and called something like “Butterfly Effect” or “Boom, Butterfly Effect” to kind of quote Chris.

2 Likes

Completed, got platinum for this one :slight_smile: I wish they would make more games like this, really like the “movie with interactions” concept where your choices matter.

4 Likes

Quantic Dream has a lot of interactive movie games developed. You can search their game titles if you enjoy those kind of games, I personally recommend the Heavy Rain & Beyond: Two Souls collection. :slight_smile: If you want to play this kind of game with your friends, Supermassive Games developed “Hidden Agenda” for co-op experience. It’s so cool (though I have yet to play it, I just watched the trailer). You can try that as well!

2 Likes

Thank you for all the suggestions, I will check them out! :smiley:

1 Like

Forgot to mention Telltale games, they have very remarkable series as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very true, I have played a few of them :ok_hand:

1 Like

I would like to request the badge! I tried multiple times, but I have yet to save everyone in the end, haha (I guess I just need someone to die). Such a good game!

2 Likes

I went into this game not thinking I was gonna like it. Holy crap was I wrong! This game had some great moments in it and made me wanna replay it a few times!

2 Likes

Didn’t set out to finish this game but suprisingly I enjoyed it more than expected and blasted through it in a couple days

2 Likes

Now that I think of it, my wife and I just finished this game the other night. I need @bmo to badge me!

3 Likes

Played through the whole game in one sitting after watching a complete play through on YouTube. Badge please!

2 Likes

Love this game! Badge please! I still haven’t managed to get everyone out alive…and then I should try playing it again where I don’t help them at all. Love games like this.

2 Likes

I’ll take a badge. The most surprising thing about Until Dawn is that my wife played the entire thing while I came up with possible endings and scenarios, what a fantastic bonding experience. My most surprising thing was only walking out of one playthrough with one trophy.

2 Likes