Until Dawn

Loved this – the jump scares were just ridiculous, but they legit made me jump and laugh every time. Badge please! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have beaten this one 2 years ago. I think that the name of the badge should be 'butterfly". No doubt

2 Likes

Beat this and managed to keep majority of teens alive on first runthrough (sorry Matt and Jess). This is the only game I’ve ever watched any Let’s Plays for. With the new Medan series I’m hopeful that Supermassive can recover their mojo.

2 Likes

Claiming the badge.
Name: Rami Malek before he was cool

2 Likes

I think it is the best “choose game” that I played. I loved

2 Likes

Great horror title. Badge please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got the Platinum for Until Dawn the year it released. Badge please!

2 Likes

Played this a while back, can I get the badge please? Ty!

2 Likes

This was a fun one. I didn’t know what to expect really, going into it, but the “choose your own adventure” books were my favorite when I was a kid. In particular the Goosebumps series, those were awesome.

I did two playthroughs, I really admire the amount of passion that went into this game, and it’s so evident with all the unlockables (cast interviews were really neat).

I already loved that old school cheesy horror vibe (Evil Dead, anyone?) and this just hit so many nails on the head. Great twists and turns, and I had a lot of fun on my playthroughs.

I did a “horrible teenagers” playthrough on the second run where I tried to ruin all the relationships, and it’s pretty funny/interesting how difficult it is - these characters are pretty forgiving for teenagers!

1 Like

This game was a really nice surprise! Normaly i don’t play horror games, but this one got my attention and my time for a whole day straight!

2 Likes

I played through Until Dawn in two sittings over the course of a night and morning with a group of friends where we’d take turns choosing whenever a choice came up. It was such a blast, I wish there were more games like this. And maybe more friends to play them with, lol.

3 Likes

Great game off my backlog. Was a little scary though. Badge please!!

1 Like

I don’t know if I have seen every possible scenario yet, but I have beaten it multiple times.

2 Likes