Undertale

Undertale is great. I never feel like I appreciate it quite enough, though. But something about it makes me see that as an issue with me rather than with the game.

My heart was happy when I found my 8yo son playing Deltarune, though. He finished that, but he hasn’t played much of Undertale yet. Probably because I don’t have it on the Switch.

I can has badge?

2 Likes

And I would especially love this badge.

2 Likes

i finished this game twice

2 Likes

Got all endings, even the one with the picture. 10/10 would do it again.

2 Likes

Blessed to have beaten True Pacifist back when the game was fresh and Sans Undertale wasn’t the far-reaching meme he is today, back before the spoilers ran wild all over the internet. Amazing experience, wish I could relive it!

Badge please <3

2 Likes

If one playthrough/ending counts as having completed the game, I’d love to have a badge please. I only did one ending back in 2016, but I can’t even recall which one :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Finished all main routes back in high school on a perhaps not-so-legal copy of the game a friend slipped me. I loved it so much I eventually bought it myself just because I felt I owed the dev for such an awesome experience. I wish the community didn’t have such a negative reputation because it makes the game itself tough to sell people on.

2 Likes

Finished the game on xbox and loved the simple design that the game had. Would like the badge please.

1 Like