Undertale

As much as you can ever be finished with Undertale, did one of each playthrough style and would like the badge for that please.

2 Likes

just finished last week – badge me pls? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That ending was awesome! I beat the game for the first time before Christmas 2018, finally got the game for Nintendo Switch.

2 Likes

Badge please.

The ending has one of the best video game music swells I have ever heard.

2 Likes

Played all three different endings (one of them begrudgingly) and would love my first Grouvee badge! :smiley:

2 Likes

I finished this, this game really surprised me, never thought it would be so good!

2 Likes

Hey guys I completed this game 100% was hoping to get a badge for it.

Thanks

2 Likes

Time to claim this.
Badge Please

2 Likes

Completed it in 2016. I must say I dislike games with multiple endings. But I’m fine with my ending.
The music was the best part. I personally think this game is slightly overrated :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

played it not long after it released, really fun battle system

2 Likes

I completed Undertale, and would love the badge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Completed this game probably too many times, Can i get the badge?

weirdly loved playing genocide

2 Likes

This is yet another game that I’ve finished. Badge please :smiley:

2 Likes

Still only ever played the generic route. Love this game (I love games that use the medium in a new way).

2 Likes

Being bestowed with a badge fills you with determination

2 Likes

I remember playing the beta back when it was still very underground. I was really intrigued by the concept, so I played it very close after release, but was incredibly underwhelmed.

In the end, none of the ideas presented were particularly new, and the post-modern style of storytelling wasn’t very subtle in its approach. The narrative lacked mastery as well, which was what it was relying on as the core-gameplay was very rudimentary. Although I must say, the persistently tainted save-file was a cool touch.

Not a big fan, but here to claim the badge none-the-less.

2 Likes

First game finished from the list that have badges! Really loved this game!! did the papyrus neutral route my first blind playthrough, and i did pacifist right after that. considering doing genocide but it would probably make me too sad HAHA so i might just watch a playthrough instead

2 Likes

Hi, I’m new to Grouvee! I thoroughly enjoyed this modern classic when I played it. I finished all the differing routes to see the different endings and had a blast with this unusual experience. Undertale is a game that’s going to go down in the history books for sure. I’d love a badge please! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Undertale is in my top 3 best games of all time. I’ve played it countless of times and I hope to keep playing it in the future. I have very great memories with Undertale so I’m looking forward for the Deltarune chapters.

2 Likes

Well, I just got the True Pacifist ending, but I’m not going to do Genocide. It’s pretty clear the game doesn’t want me to do it, so I feel like this counts as a completion. If that is alright I would like this badge please :slight_smile:

2 Likes