Transistor

This is the discussion/completion topic for Transistor. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

trans

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin or moderator will make sure you get your badge!

This badge has no title! Please help us out by giving suggestions! The title can’t be something generic like "Hero’ as it could apply to many games. Make sure it relates to the game somehow, but doesn’t spoil it!

2 Likes

Game completed some time ago :smiley:

2 Likes

I’d love this badge too! I absolutely admired Bastion and of course got Transistor when it became available. It was a really beautiful story and I enjoyed the combat mechanics a lot. Looking forward to their next game!

2 Likes

I might be one of the biggest Supergiant fangirls (got a Bastion tattoo), so playing and finishing Transistor was a must.

2 Likes

Completed long time ago! This is one of my favorite games! Would like a badge :slight_smile:

Title could be…
“Completed()”

3 Likes

Best the game last year Maybe? Was a bit too tough for my liking.

2 Likes

utterly blew me away, from the gameplay, music, art style, and that final scene… :sob: could i get a badge, please? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Completed it when it was released on Steam. I really liked the style and the story was interesting. But I found the combat tedious. I still think Bastion was better overall.

2 Likes

Just completed today. Agree with @morfar combat was tedious.

3 Likes

Platinumed this a year ago and still listen to the amazing soundtrack.

2 Likes

I’m big on story games and I loved the story in Transistor. I desperately want to replay it but I think I’m gonna go through Pyre and Hades first and then just do a SuperGiant month or something.

4 Likes

Wonderful game, platined it. I would like the badge

2 Likes

I have completed Transistor - PS4 on 2/22/2020

Thanks.

2 Likes

Great Aesthetic and Music, gameplay that starts strong but gets a bit Same-y by the end. Still a fun play.

Maybe the title for this badge can be “Performer()” as a reference to how many of the core characters are performers or singers. May I please have the badge?

2 Likes

Played all supergiant games recently and theyre all pretty good. Pyre being the best in my opinion and Transistor second.

2 Likes

I really like Transistor. I think it’s mostly due to the presentation, and particularly the music. I never liked Bastion nearly as much as it was hyped, but Transistor was just precisely the right pace for me at the time, and the confluence of theme, art, and music came together for me just enough to give me a welling up emotional feeling.

I should play it again. Until then, badge, please. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good game. Still new to supergiant. Badge Please

that’s really good. :smile:

2 Likes

I completed Transistor. Great game with beautiful music and pretty interesting battles.

2 Likes

Really awesome game from a story and art standpoint. The end felt like such a gut-punch, I loved it. I wasn’t huge on the combat though. Near the end of the game I found an ability combo that kind of felt OP but I didn’t mind riding it all the way through the remainder of the game.

2 Likes

another game off my backlog badge me!

1 Like