The Stanley Parable

This is the discussion/completion topic for The Stanley Parable. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

https://discuss.grouvee.com/uploads/default/original/2X/b/ba326c320c564635a3e47d4bbfeba7d6e1a1475d.png
Title: Employee 427

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin will make sure you get your badge!

1 Like

So very good :slight_smile: I enjoyed this game very much.

1 Like

This looks strangely Fallout-y looking :smiley:

Completed. Gosh this was a good game. I knew nothing of it other than it was praised/liked.

Great additions this week. Glad I’ve played/won these.

1 Like

This game was great! While the game play itself was amazing, the narrator made the game so much more.

Completed!

1 Like

One of my all-time favorites. :heart:

1 Like

I loved this one. Narrative perfection.

1 Like

Completed 100% Amazing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Completed. Fairly short but cool game. I played through every ending :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, played through this a dozen times or so. It’s a fun one to watch someone else play for the first time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Completed. First Steam game I’ve 100-percented.

1 Like

Completed! Would like a badge :slight_smile:

1 Like

Completed! Great game, I had real fun in finding all endings.

1 Like

Finished it a long time ago.
Pretty interesting and quick game. Also “The Beginner’s Guide” created by the same team was nice too.

3 Likes

Beat this a while ago. Badge please!

1 Like

This is a nicely ominous design. Anywho, badge please!

1 Like

iam very late on this but i completed it, nice idea but damm short, claim batch!

1 Like

One of my favorite games! The closet ending was hilarious :laughing: Can I get a badge please?

1 Like

Pretty sure I got most of the endings here! Need to double check that though. Played it through quite a few times!

1 Like

Don’t have anything to say about this one.

Badge please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I completed the game! Well every ending except the one where you have to press a button for two hours XD

1 Like