The Stanley Parable

Completed it when it first came out on Steam.

2 Likes

Completed this game recently! Had missed out on it. Very cool structure and branching paths

2 Likes

This is one of those weird games I canā€™t stop thinking about. I played it a few years ago (did about 5 endings?) and now I canā€™t pick it up again, because Iā€™m trying to get that one Steam achievement. Somedayā€¦

2 Likes

Completed it. We all need something weird sometimes.

2 Likes

Entertaining game with neat execution of its meta factor on gaming itself. Now Iā€™ll wait a few more years until I get the timed achievement for full completion.

2 Likes

Completed! Loved this game.

2 Likes

Having this badge would be great.

2 Likes

The Stanley Parable is pretty good! I played the original mod and the standalone game, and Andi and I enjoyed them both; but Iā€™ve found it a particularly difficult game to share with others.

Most of my friends donā€™t play many games, and definitely arenā€™t steeped enough in gaming culture to ā€œgetā€ what the game is about. So most of my attempts to share The Stanley Parable peter out with my friends feeling confused or (worse) depressed after a certain ending in an apartment.

Badge, please.

3 Likes

Completed! Would like a badge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have completed the Stanley Parable. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve gotten all the endings yet, but several of them.

2 Likes

Recently hit my 5-year anniversary of beating this game, which meant I could actually go back and get that last achievement :laughing: I think the humor in it doesnā€™t really hold up that well anymore to be honest, but it was definitely something unique at the time.

3 Likes

Didnā€™t know about this badge! Played through this game back in 2018. Itā€™s probably time I picked up the Ultra Deluxe edition. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello. I finished this game when the Ultra Deluxe edition came out. Thank you.

2 Likes

Iā€™d like the badge for this one!

2 Likes

What would finishing this game entail? Because Iā€™ve gotten several of the endings for it, but I havenā€™t 100% it.

2 Likes

Such a good game! Has one of my favorite narrators probably, though its easy to see why. The writing is hilarious and the many endings offer a ton of replayability. I have yet to check out the rerelease but Iā€™ve heard that expands the game in worthwhile ways.

2 Likes

Beat this game two years ago. Yet another game in my backlog that I did not know I could get a badge for!

1 Like

honestly one of the most unique games i have ever played, competing it was totally worth it.

2 Likes