Super Sonic Way Past Cool Fan Club

Anyone else picking this up?

1 Like

Eventually, I think so. You?

1 Like

100%. Generations is one of my favourite Sonic games so I’ll totally be picking it up. That said, I think they should have offered it as an update for those that already own the game, even paid, rather than just a whole new game.

Apart from the Shadow stuff and the graphical upgrade the only other change I’ve read is that the White Space has been redesigned with "inspiration from "Sonic Frontiers’ islands. Maybe that means they can’t just make it DLC, I don’t know, but the choice would have been nice.

The pre-order bonus of Gerald Robotnik’s journal sounds really cool, but I can’t find anywhere if it’s physical or not. But who am I kidding, I’m gonna get the physical copy either way. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I definitely want a physical copy. I think my thing with these releases is they aren’t really limited so I can grab them on sale after a few months. I usually do that with most physical releases unless they will be limited.

2 Likes

Do you get the digital version to play and then physical later when it’s cheap or just wait for the whole thing?

P.S. Word on Reddit is that the journal is physical. It was Reddit tough, still can’t find any official source.

2 Likes

Sometimes both if it’s digital only initially, like it was with Sonic Origins and then Sonic Origins Plus. I didn’t wait for Plus to go on sale, I just bought it when it launched in physical form.

Hmm, that deserves some consideration. Maybe I should order it and not wait.

2 Likes