Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Badge

This is the discussion/completion topic for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. Please keep any spoilers blurred!

smashultimate
Title: Unknown

If you’ve completed the game, let us know below and an admin or moderator will make sure you get your badge!

2 Likes

Melee is still the best. And Brawl had a better story mode. But what a roster! Doubt we shall see a Smash Bros game on Ultimate’s scale again.

4 Likes

Oh, and, badge please :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ll never understand the love melee gets. :thinking: It’s Smash Bros., sure and I love all Smash Bros. But does Melee have playable PIRANHA PLANT?! No? That’s why Ultimate is ULTIMATE. Need I say more? :relieved:

3 Likes

Playable K. Rool is what made this game for me. Also, badge please :grin:

4 Likes

Great game, lots of content, only now years later am I realizing some of the competitive gameplay shortcomings, but still a phenomenal title. May I please have the badge?

3 Likes

Would love to add this badge to my collection, great game!

4 Likes

Hi, I’m new to Grouvee! I’m a big fan of the Smash Bros. series. Ultimate is a fantastic entry in the series with the most impressive character roster around. I’ve unlocked every character and finished the World of Light story mode so I hope that qualifies me for a badge!

5 Likes

I’m an avid player of Smash. Played the whole World of Light story with 100% and I have unlocked all of the achievements.

4 Likes

I’ve done the classic mode with most [every?] character and I did the World of Light back when that was new

If this counts as completing it

Nowadays, I usually just play for a few minutes when a new characer comes out. There sure are a lot of them now !

4 Likes

Man World of Light mode took time!

Done now however, loved it. Badge please :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Played the game, it was fun!

4 Likes

I wish I had more friends near me to sit down and play this with. It’s my favorite fighting game and held my attention enough for me to go through and collect all the in game “achievements.”

3 Likes

Badge please! Maybe the badge name could be World of Light?

2 Likes

Badge me please. After people told me i sucked so much at this game. I made in a goal at around 2017 to beat this game with all the characters and did it! Yoshi was my favorite.

1 Like